cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MindfulCoug, give your perspective on the current ME conflict if you will. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29159)

ChinoCoug 07-28-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 318960)
I think it's pretty obvious what Hamas wants but the real question is, does Israel want to survive in such a hostile environment? Does her close western allies want her to establish a strong yet peaceful relatioship with her neighbors? Becuase the way they are acting, doesnot support that. Spoiling a troubled child is not the best way to build her future, IMO.

So you do not even recognize Israel's right to exist.

Mindfulcoug 07-28-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinoCoug (Post 318973)

I am saying that her approach to claim her right to exist is not helping Israel to achieve that. It is just hurting its people and the region.

Mindfulcoug 07-28-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinoCoug (Post 318973)

You sound like a drunk bridesmaid who is late to the wedding asking the bride not to marry the groom because " he is not right for her". SJBH

ChinoCoug 07-28-2014 06:55 PM

That girl in the video is cute. Is she Kazakh or East Asian?

ChinoCoug 07-28-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 318974)
I am saying that her approach to claim her right to exist is not helping Israel to achieve that. It is just hurting its people and the region.

So it's Israel's process that you take issue with, not her right to exist?

Mindfulcoug 07-28-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinoCoug (Post 318977)
That girl in the video is cute. Is she Kazakh or East Asian?

No idea. In Iran We usually put ugly people on the news desk so we wont get distracted or want to know more about them instead of paying attention to what they are delivering.

Mindfulcoug 07-28-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinoCoug (Post 318978)
So it's Israel's process that you take issue with, not her right to exist?

Of course, but first they need to have a land.

ChinoCoug 07-28-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindfulcoug (Post 318980)
Of course, but first they need to have a land.

who? The Palestinians?

MikeWaters 07-28-2014 09:10 PM

what does "right to exist" even mean?

Does the Soviet Union have the right to exist? I mean it doesn't exist. It did exist. It might one day exist again. But what right to exist does it have?

Does an independent nation of Hawaii have the right to exist? What does that mean?

You can't ask these questions without inviting severe criticism. Does Palestine have the right to exist?

Mindfulcoug 07-28-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinoCoug (Post 318982)
who? The Palestinians?

Well, they used to do. Hence the name Palestine. Now we have to see does Israel's right to exist let Palestin which used to have a right to exist reclaim her right to exist?