cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HotLunch, TripDad, and Babs (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23387)

TheSizzle36 10-07-2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 275869)
The gang caught Kelly's boyfriend cheating on her. I think he was her boss at the Max. The name of the club was The Attic. I can't remember who Zach was going to meet. College girls?

That bastard Jeff was Kelly's boss' name. The club was the Attic. The College girl(s) was from USC. Name... Danielle.

YOhio 10-07-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 (Post 275871)
That bastard Jeff was Kelly's boss' name. The club was the Attic. The College girl(s) was from USC. Name... Danielle.

That episode was great. Screetch had a fake 'stache and was lusted after by a club rat.

BarbaraGordon 10-07-2008 04:19 AM

you guys are frightening me. Seriously.

cougjunkie 10-07-2008 04:45 AM

HL and I spent about an hour today on MSN doing Saved by the Bell trivia. These questions are completely light weight compared to the ones we had. I think HL is a little better than me, but here are a few of the questions.

1. When Slater wins the City wrestling championship what is the name of the kid he beats? Also they bet on the championship what did they bet?

2. What was Jessies step moms occupation?

3. What was the name of Jessies step brother and where was he from?

4. Their was a girl wrestler that Zach had a crush on, what was her name and what weight did she wrestle at?

5. What was Mr. Beldings brothers name?

6. What was the name of the Drivers Ed/Glee Club teacher?

7. What was the kids name in the zit cream episode that they used to prove the cream worked?

Answer those without google and you may be able to hang.

TheSizzle36 10-07-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 275886)
HL and I spent about an hour today on MSN doing Saved by the Bell trivia. These questions are completely light weight compared to the ones we had. I think HL is a little better than me, but here are a few of the questions.

1. When Slater wins the City wrestling championship what is the name of the kid he beats? Also they bet on the championship what did they bet?

2. What was Jessies step moms occupation?

3. What was the name of Jessies step brother and where was he from?

4. Their was a girl wrestler that Zach had a crush on, what was her name and what weight did she wrestle at?

5. What was Mr. Beldings brothers name?

6. What was the name of the Drivers Ed/Glee Club teacher?

7. What was the kids name in the zit cream episode that they used to prove the cream worked?

Answer those without google and you may be able to hang.

2) Aerobics Instructor
3) Vinny, New York
5) Rod
6) Mr. Tuttle

Not sure on the rest.

YOhio 10-07-2008 08:02 PM

Dang. Junkie, Sizzle and HL are hard core. I'm impressed. As usual, Barbara Gordon fails to show up when you take away google.

BarbaraGordon 10-07-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 276229)
Barbara Gordon fails to show up when you take away google.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

~Einstein

Hot Lunch 10-07-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 275873)
That episode was great. Screetch had a fake 'stache and was lusted after by a club rat.

Sorry for joining this late. Screech's name on his fake ID was Donny. Great Episode.

Hot Lunch 10-07-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 (Post 275871)

Zach also acted like he was a photography major to score Danielle.

TheSizzle36 10-07-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Lunch (Post 276309)
Zach also acted like he was a photography major to score Danielle.

Correct. That was an awesome episode.

On a side note, what concert did Zach's mom go to when they snuck out, and what did she bring him back?