cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   What should this site be? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Can we have a "Personal Vendetta" sticky? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14793)

TripletDaddy 12-10-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 161185)
I'll fake a fight with you if we can make up at Phillippe's afterwards.

I'll go first:

I'd like Triplet Daddy right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there in the O.C., with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

See, that is low.

I am not overweight. If anything, I am on the thin side.

Mindfulcoug 12-10-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:

I'll go first:

I'd like Triplet Daddy right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there in the O.C., with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

whoa! havenot seen all these words march in "one" post ,Congratulations!

Jeff Lebowski 12-10-2007 03:47 AM

Quote:

I'll go first:

Good old Clark W. Griswold. What a man.

smokymountainrain 12-11-2007 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 161239)
Hey, if you don't like it, tough. You take the good, you take the bad.

http://blueopossum.homestead.com/fil...st_season3.jpg

Jo, Blair, Tootie...what was the fat gal's name?

TripletDaddy 12-11-2007 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 161764)
Jo, Blair, Tootie...what was the fat gal's name?

Natalie.

Natalie Green.

(also Blair Warner, Tootie Ramsey, Jo Polniaczek, and Edna Garrett)

smokymountainrain 12-11-2007 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 161767)
Natalie.

Natalie Green.

You know, it's just a little creepy that you know their last names, but thanks for giving me Natalie -- it was really bothering me and I didn't want to google it.

Frickin' Mrs Garrett...a fine lady indeed.

TripletDaddy 12-11-2007 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 161773)
You know, it's just a little creepy that you know their last names, but thanks for giving me Natalie -- it was really bothering me and I didn't want to google it.

Frickin' Mrs Garrett...a fine lady indeed.

More blow your mind FOL trivia:

Molly Ringwald got her start on that show, playing a girl named....Molly.

Natalie majored in journalism.

Blair was in business (as heiress to Warner textiles)

Tootie was into acting.

Jo was into criminology/law enforcement.

Edna doled out free advice and then started her health food store, Edna's Edibles, when the gang graduated and somehow all went to the same college and George Clooney started hanging out every now and then. Edna quit to join the peace corps and her sister, Beverly Ann, shows up to run things.

Blair also had a retarded cousin, Geri, that caused her shame, until Geri showed up and started busting MAD caps and clowning on everyone. Then all of a sudden, Blair wanted in on the Geri Train.

YOhio 12-11-2007 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 161767)
Natalie.

Natalie Green.

Boy that sure was fun to watch Jo and Blair clash. Jo was a rough, tomboy type while Blair was a prissy aristocrat. While they often found inadequacies in the other, I thought it interesting that they seemed to come together in the end. The lesson being that differences are superficial and we're all alot more alike than initially thought.

TripletDaddy 12-11-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 161787)
Boy that sure was fun to watch Jo and Blair clash. Jo was a rough, tomboy type while Blair was a prissy aristocrat. While they often found inadequacies in the other, I thought it interesting that they seemed to come together in the end. The lesson being that differences are superficial and we're all alot more alike than initially thought.

Does this surpise you at all? The entire tone of this series is set perfectly at the start of each show, particular in the bridge of the Theme song:

When the world never seems
To be living up to your dreams
And suddenly your finding out
The Facts of Life are all about you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right
When you're learning the Facts of Life

YOhio 12-11-2007 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 161793)
Does this surpise you at all? The entire tone of this series is set perfectly at the start of each show, particular in the bridge of the Theme song:

When the world never seems
To be living up to your dreams
And suddenly your finding out
The Facts of Life are all about you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right
When you're learning the Facts of Life

That's a very astute point. I must admit that I was always on my seats edge, hoping the girls would be able to work out their differences when they seemed insurmountable.