cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   What should this site be? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Petition protesting Waters' banishment of TripletDaddy from CG (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24680)

Archaea 11-12-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 294337)
If it si a hoax, I am duped.

Zapped.

CJF 11-12-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 294341)
Zapped.

If it is a hoax, someone should tell DDD. I do not believe he has been clued in. Maybe he'll find some humor in it. I sure don't.

BarbaraGordon 11-12-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJF (Post 294383)
If it is a hoax, someone should tell DDD. I do not believe he has been clued in. Maybe he'll find some humor in it. I sure don't.

TD finds humor in everything. That's why TD is the winner in the end, no matter what this is or what becomes of it. If he's in collusion, then he got to play the game, if not, then this simply proves everything TD ever tried to suggest about Mike and the board.

MikeWaters 11-12-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJF (Post 294383)

I don't know why moderators for Jefe spend their time here. Don't they have work to be doing on CB?

Sorry, you can't believe in both this place and CB. It's not possible.

Cali Coug 11-12-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 294390)
I don't know why moderators for Jefe spend their time here. Don't they have work to be doing on CB?

Sorry, you can't believe in both this place and CB. It's not possible.

Really? They look pretty similar these days.

Levin 11-12-2008 07:54 PM

So DDD was a moderator for CB and that got him banished from here? That's like banishing Marlin K. from the Democratic Party b/c he's a GA.

BarbaraGordon 11-12-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 294395)
So DDD was a moderator for CG and that got him banished from here? That's like banishing Marlin K. from the Democratic Party b/c he's a GA.

TD is not a mod.

Tex 11-12-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cali Coug (Post 294405)

Quote:

Tex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Apparently I'm not in the club.

Levin 11-12-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 294419)
Apparently I'm not in the club.

I got the same message.

For a man who likes large tents, he knows how to make small ones.

But if it's that inner sanctum thing, then I don't begrudge them. They need their watering hole.

Levin 11-12-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 294401)
TD is not a mod.

What's the deal then? DDD crack one too many jokes? Take one thing not seriously enough?