cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Does your wife cut your hair? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23155)

Mormon Red Death 10-02-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 273367)
As a teen, I had several LDS friends who would have their mom cut their hair.

Also, I notice many moms in our ward cut the hair of their little kids (at least the boys hair).

Where are all these folks learning? Are they just experimenting on their family?

If your wife cuts your hair (or your children's hair).....how long did it take her to gain proficiency?

I am thinking of buying some clippers and letting my wife have a go at my dome.

My wife buzzes my hair... its pretty easy

YOhio 10-02-2008 02:08 PM

I go to the cheap places at the mall. Nothing like the occassional boobie brush to your neck.

Runner Coug 10-02-2008 02:18 PM

I do my own, but recently I have begun to trust my wife enough to trim it for me. I have a nasty cowlick in front, so if someone doesn't know what they're doing, I'll end up looking like a pumpkin pie haircutted freak.

Clark Addison 10-02-2008 02:25 PM

What little hair I have, I cut myself.

Did anyone else, on your mission, get your haircut at the shop with the cutest stylists, as it was the only physical contact with a female for two years? Or am I just a pervert?

Surfah 10-02-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clark Addison (Post 273435)

Did anyone else, on your mission, get your haircut at the shop with the cutest stylists, as it was the only physical contact with a female for two years? Or am I just a pervert?

Perv.

YOhio 10-02-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

That's funny. I did that too.

marsupial 10-02-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

I bet there are some of you here that still do this now.

Runner Coug 10-02-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 273445)
I bet there are some of you here that still do this now.

Would that explain the success of this fine establishment?

Flystripper 10-02-2008 04:30 PM

I have cut my own hair since I was 18.

bluegoose 10-02-2008 04:57 PM

My wife has cut my hair since before we were married. Since then, I think I've paid for 2 haircuts.

My main reason is that I am too cheap to fork out the $$ each month to do so. I also rarely have the time during the day and can't be bothered on the weekend.

It was pretty scary the first few times that she cut my hair. But now she is pretty good and gets compliments all the time about it.

However, she does not do scalp massages, like SU's hair stylist.