cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cycling (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Trouble brewing with the missus. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24648)

TripletDaddy 11-11-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 293813)
Maybe I am higher than most of you here (I knew it! I always KNEW it!).

you should be getting the munchies any second now.

il Padrino Ute 11-11-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 293813)
I just sent digital evidence to PAC that I can see the album. I have no idea why.

Maybe I am on a higher plane than most of you here (I knew it! I always KNEW it!).

Cool!

Can you contact my dog I had when I was 13 and ask him where he buried the baseball with Jim Palmer's autograph?

creekster 11-11-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 293822)
Cool!

Can you contact my dog I had when I was 13 and ask him where he buried the baseball with Jim Palmer's autograph?

As soon as you post the link I will.

BarbaraGordon 11-11-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 293803)
Am I the only one that sees that link?

It's there.

Archaea 11-11-2008 08:45 PM

Rise early ride every day or run and ride.

BarbaraGordon 11-11-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 293875)
Rise early ride every day or run and ride.

If he says he doesn't have any desire to ride fifty miles of hard climbing per day, the thought of getting up early to tackle it before dawn is probably not going to improve matters.

Wish I had some advice for you, PAC. Your wife is gorgeous, if that helps.

Archaea 11-11-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 293876)
If he says he doesn't have any desire to ride fifty miles of hard climbing per day, the thought of getting up early to tackle it before dawn is probably not going to improve matters.

Wish I had some advice for you, PAC. Your wife is gorgeous, if that helps.

I thought he was joking, so you mean he's serious?

Hmm. Maybe he could lap swim early mornings.

bluegoose 11-11-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 293876)
Your wife is gorgeous, if that helps.

She looks like a red X to me.

PaloAltoCougar 11-11-2008 10:28 PM

Mystery solved, sort of. I can see the link in Explorer, but not in Firefox which is my default browser. I thought I had deleted the link before posting in Firefox, but obviously not. Creekster has promised not to use the photos for blackmail, and I certainly trust Ms. Gordon's good faith here and I thank her for her assessment of my wife. I'm richly blessed, as my physical appearance is an inverse function of my wife's.

BarbaraGordon 11-12-2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar (Post 293911)
Mystery solved, sort of. I can see the link in Explorer, but not in Firefox which is my default browser. I thought I had deleted the link before posting in Firefox, but obviously not. Creekster has promised not to use the photos for blackmail, and I certainly trust Ms. Gordon's good faith here and I thank her for her assessment of my wife. I'm richly blessed, as my physical appearance is an inverse function of my wife's.

I use Firefox, too.

You are indeed quite blessed. I love the redheads. The little girl looks just like I always imagined Pippi did. What a great crew.