cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bronco is terrible at clock management and a horrible game coach. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24226)

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 (Post 287949)
There she goes...there she goes right now!

Archaea, the defense is awful. Despite this the team is likely to be ranked in the top 20 and is likely to start next year in the top 20. Bronco is to blame for the sorry state of affairs concerning talent on defense. That is the reason BYU is not a great team this year.

However, he is a wee bit better of a head football coach than you give him credit.

Take this in the loving way it is intended. Good Brother you need to pull the string. Seriously.

His defensive scheme sucks, and he should invest some time in upgrading the defensive talent. I'd give your right nut for a decent cover guy and Junkie's left nut for a good middle linebacker.

myboynoah 11-02-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 (Post 287953)
To some people 22 seconds is a long time. Perhaps Arch can send our condolences to his dear eternal companion.

And using all three alotted timeouts during that 22 seconds.

Goatnapper'96 11-02-2008 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 287954)
His defensive scheme sucks, and he should invest some time in upgrading the defensive talent. I'd give your right nut for a decent cover guy and Junkie's left nut for a good middle linebacker.

I am glad it is my nut on the block for a good cover guy. Despite the fact that my nuts are naturally not real well plumbed and add the fact that I allowed a bitter former Poke footballer to take a scalpel to both my left and right nuts to ensure that there is less than a Lloyd Christmaslike chance of me ever hitting the ol atom, I am confident that I will escape unscathed.

Junkie on the other hand is likely to lose his nut. I am thinking good middle linebackers show up pretty regularly in Provo.

But hey one working nut might be better than two useless nuts. However, both Junkie and I are still far more masculine than a certain stringpulling whiner on this venue that we all love and adore.

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 (Post 287959)
I am glad it is my nut on the block for a good cover guy. Despite the fact that my nuts are naturally not real well plumbed and add the fact that I allowed a bitter former Poke footballer to take a scalpel to both my left and right nuts to ensure that there is less than a Lloyd Christmaslike chance of me ever hitting the ol atom, I am confident that I will escape unscathed.

Junkie on the other hand is likely to lose his nut. I am thinking good middle linebackers show up pretty regularly in Provo.

But hey one working nut might be better than two useless nuts. However, both Junkie and I are still far more masculine than a certain stringpulling whiner on this venue that we all love and adore.

It is not nice of you to refer to Indy and Pac in those terms. I know a Wyoming surgeon who perform the operation without anesthesia. Should be a bargain.

Jeff Lebowski 11-02-2008 01:29 AM

LOL.

Archaea, you may want to consider not posting on football until the day after the game. Seriously.

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 287964)
LOL.

Archaea, you may want to consider not posting on football until the day after the game. Seriously.

Perhaps, but I still find Bronco's game preparation to be poor, and his defensive schemes to be somewhat questionable.

cougjunkie 11-02-2008 01:34 AM

I will only donate my nut for Manti Te'o. If we land him I will let landpoke remove it with his rusty leatherman.

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 287969)
I will only donate my nut for Manti Te'o. If we land him I will let landpoke remove it with his rusty leatherman.

Team player you are.

TripletDaddy 11-02-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 (Post 287949)
There she goes...there she goes right now!

Archaea, the defense is awful. Despite this the team is likely to be ranked in the top 20 and is likely to start next year in the top 20. Bronco is to blame for the sorry state of affairs concerning talent on defense. That is the reason BYU is not a great team this year.

However, he is a wee bit better of a head football coach than you give him credit.

Take this in the loving way it is intended. Good Brother you need to pull the string. Seriously.

What am I missing?

Those arent the lyrics to There She Goes Again.

Are you quoting a different song?

BlueHair 11-02-2008 01:44 AM

I would give both nuts to go back in time and land KW. They should have canned Crowton a year earlier. Our offense probably wouldn't be quite as good, but the defense would be a lot better. Hell, I would give a least a nut for New Mexico's defense. There is no reason a shit hole like New Mexico should have better talent than BYU.