cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How often does your spouse fart in front of you? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14951)

TripletDaddy 12-13-2007 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 162825)
I really hope you have to look at Urban Dictionary for your ideas.

Are you kidding? Where do you work? Doesn't your firm employ unmarried guys in their late 20s? After working on a few projects with some of these people and listening to what they consider normal behavior, you start to realize that the LDS truly are a peculiar people.

marsupial 12-13-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerCoug (Post 162775)
In two years of marriage, I have never heard my wife fart.

I'm wondering what is the norm.

Please delete this post before danimal sees it!

smokymountainrain 12-13-2007 05:26 PM

the fact that somebody chose the "Every few minutes" option is cracking me up.

Clark Addison 12-13-2007 06:03 PM

I need a rules clarification. Does it have to be perceptible by the human ear? Or is some other means OK?

BigFatMeanie 12-13-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerCoug (Post 162775)
In two years of marriage, I have never heard my wife fart.

I'm wondering what is the norm.

I can't believe you have never heard your wife fart. That is just mind-boggling.

I fart around Mrs. Meanie all the time. I've also been known to fluff the covers on occasion. She farts around me every once in a while but she isn't a fluffer. No, DDD, she's not that kind of fluffer either - except when we're alone.

TripletDaddy 12-13-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie (Post 163032)
I can't believe you have never heard your wife fart. That is just mind-boggling.

I fart around Mrs. Meanie all the time. I've also been known to fluff the covers on occasion. She farts around me every once in a while but she isn't a fluffer. No, DDD, she's not that kind of fluffer either - except when we're alone.

Is this my latest label? Carnal knowledge enthusiast?

What you call fluffing of gas....I have also heard referred to as "covered wagons" or "dutch ovens," not to be confused with "buttercups," which involves the actual act of cupping and throwing the gas in someone's direction.

hyrum 12-13-2007 06:41 PM

There is probably a strong correlation with years of marriage.

jay santos 12-13-2007 07:03 PM

Every few minutes?? LOL. A female had to have had checked that box.

RockyBalboa 12-13-2007 07:22 PM

My ex NEVER farted in front of me.....she did however always leave the bathroom door wide open while taking a dump.

exUte 12-13-2007 07:29 PM

Wonderful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 163054)
My ex NEVER farted in front of me.....she did however always leave the bathroom door wide open while taking a dump.

Apparently she took another dump! ;)