cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Basketball (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Seeing that neither of our teams are looking very good right now.. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5754)

Detroitdad 01-06-2007 07:28 PM

Well alright then. I grew up in Spanish Fork with him and Randy is my brother's best friend and Robbie is a very good friend of mine. I heard them discuss politics and so on, but they struck me as moderates with a pro business bent. He must not have liked me very much, because I would argue with Robbie about those kinds of topics in his presence and he never said anything.

RockyBalboa 01-06-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroitdad (Post 52079)
Well alright then. I grew up in Spanish Fork with him and Randy is my brother's best friend and Robbie is a very good friend of mine. I heard them discuss politics and so on, but they struck me as moderates with a pro business bent. He must not have liked me very much, because I would argue with Robbie about those kinds of topics in his presence and he never said anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've been talking about the Dad Roger.

Thanks.

Detroitdad 01-16-2007 05:59 AM

Yeah, I suppose that we have been talking about that. All I can say is that my experience (and there have been many, many, many hours of it, and a lot of that is centered around politics) has not reflected your experience. So I guess we'll agree to disagree on this one.

Detroitdad 01-16-2007 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 51122)
I'm inviting you all to board the Marist bandwagon. The Red Foxes are sitting at 10-3 right now. Conference play starts Tuesday.

Go Red Foxes!

Big win for the Red Foxes tonight, beating Siena, the highest RPI and co-conference leader on the road.

Go Red Foxes! (BTW I have forgiven Marist for not hiring Roger since according to Rocky he is a smoke stack smoochin', child nutrition hatin', kill em all and let God sort em out conservative) ;). I am on the bandwagon.

Of course I'll invite ya'll on the Crimson Tide bandwagon too. Remember it was there football team that overreacted and overpaid, not the basketball team. It serves us right to have a great basketball team to remind us of how far we have slipped in football.

il Padrino Ute 01-16-2007 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroitdad (Post 53957)
Big win for the Red Foxes tonight, beating Siena, the highest RPI and co-conference leader on the road.

Go Red Foxes! (BTW I have forgiven Marist for not hiring Roger since according to Rocky he is a smoke stack smoochin', child nutrition hatin', kill em all and let God sort em out conservative) ;). I am on the bandwagon.

Of course I'll invite ya'll on the Crimson Tide bandwagon too. Remember it was there football team that overreacted and overpaid, not the basketball team. It serves us right to have a great basketball team to remind us of how far we have slipped in football.

I noticed that Marist got the win but was unaware that Siena had the highest RPI in the league. Good to hear it.

I knew that the Red Foxes would eventually get you. Resistance is eventually futile. ;)