cougarguard.com โ€” unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com โ€” unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   With Mike now Michael (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24610)

Mormon Red Death 11-11-2008 03:02 AM

I figure I am Johnny Fontane due to my Olive voice and ginny charm

il Padrino Ute 11-11-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 293507)
You are way off. SU is Fredo.

Hmmm...

I assumed that you folks would have thought I was Fredo.

If SU is Fredo, who am I? The band leader at the wedding?

YOhio 11-11-2008 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 293508)
also, tooblue mentioned a trilogy.....apparently he thinks that there is a third Godfather movie....

What's tooblue got to do this this? tooblue is a patso. tooblue. Alright, you are what you are. It's in your nature. From now on you stick close to me. You don't go anywhere, you don't do anything, you don't talk to anyone without checking with me first, understand?

YOhio 11-11-2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 293515)
Hmmm...

You're one of the screwaround bodyguards in Italy.

UtahDan 11-11-2008 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 293515)
Hmmm...

Capt. McClusky.

il Padrino Ute 11-11-2008 03:22 AM

I like both of those suggestions.

I'd still rather be my namesake.

YOhio 11-11-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 293524)
Capt. McClusky.

Doesn't fit. While IPU is an Italiaphile, McClusky showed no love for Italian culture, except perhaps the food.

I loved the image of the uncouth, unsuspecting, corrupt cop wearing a bib, pigging out on his spaghetti, looking like an absolute fool, about to get his head blown off.

il Padrino Ute 11-11-2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 293518)
What's tooblue got to do this this? tooblue is a patso. tooblue. Alright, you are what you are. It's in your nature. From now on you stick close to me. You don't go anywhere, you don't do anything, you don't talk to anyone without checking with me first, understand?

Patso? Cos'รจ questo patso? Voi dire pazzo? Non dire patso mai ancora, capisci?

Mizzica, questi ragazzacci da Carbon County - non sappano niente.

tooblue 11-11-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 293508)
tooblue deserves to be Captain McCluskey for his cinematic heresy.

also, tooblue mentioned a trilogy.....apparently he thinks that there is a third Godfather movie....

Isn't there a 4th installment -- it never ends! And WHEN they make that 4th film to appease Pacino in his desperate attempts to regain relevance you rubes will flock to the theatres and claim they have redeemed themselves.

MikeWaters 11-11-2008 12:35 PM

Just like the Star Wars saga really only has 3 parts, the Godfather saga only has 2 parts.

I'm probably one of the few here that has actually read "The Godfather" by Puzo.