cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   This pic hilights what annoyed me most about many church members and prop 8 (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24550)

SteelBlue 11-10-2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 292740)
I certainly haven't seen any of the No on Prop 8'ers condemning them like they have the Pro Prop 8'ers.

Still waiting too....

What you're seeing on tv is the "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" crowd. They have a long history of setting back their own movement. Of course it's despicable and hypocritical what they did in L.A., I would think it was self-evident.

RockyBalboa 11-10-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 292746)
No, that's not what I am saying.

This is ANOTHER chance for you to show your cluelessness.....

By all means then.....you've had many chances to condemn the mean spirited and bile coming from those against Prop 8....but I've yet to see it.

And yes I know what you've been saying....I'm simply calling you out on something else.....so take a hint and at least try to be objective...lately it hasn't been your strong suit.

RockyBalboa 11-10-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 292766)
What you're seeing on tv is the "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" crowd. They have a long history of setting back their own movement. Of course it's despicable and hypocritical what they did in L.A., I would think it was self-evident.

See...now was that SO hard to say?

Lebowski...take note.

Jeff Lebowski 11-10-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 292810)
See...now was that SO hard to say?

Lebowski...take note.

You see Einstein, if I were to respond to your little challenge, it would be an admission that your analysis of the situation is correct. Which it isn't. It would also be an admission that I give a rat's ass what you think. Which I don't.

Capiche?

il Padrino Ute 11-10-2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 292815)
You see Einstein, if I were to respond to your little challenge, it would be an admission that your analysis of the situation is correct. Which it isn't. It would also be an admission that I give a rat's ass what you think. Which I don't.

Capiche?

For future reference: It's spelled capische.

Just trying to help. ;)

Jeff Lebowski 11-10-2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 292818)
For future reference: It's spelled capische.

Just trying to help. ;)

Really? Must be a common error. Google "capiche" and look at all of the results.

il Padrino Ute 11-10-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 292820)
Really? Must be a common error. Google "capiche" and look at all of the results.

Well, I'm just being anal as to how it's spelled in Italian.

Archaea 11-10-2008 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 292820)

We English speakers anglicized it improperly.

TripletDaddy 11-10-2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 292835)
We English speakers anglicized it improperly.

hypocrit!

RockyBalboa 11-10-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 292815)

Capiche?

Obviously you do care otherwise you wouldn't keep responding...all at the same time while being too much of a chickenshit to actually answer the challenge, much less display any consistent objective maturity regarding the situation.

As per usual, you're a hypocritical coward.

I expected nothing less from you.