cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A friend introduced me to the Guard. Thanks SoonerCoug. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17401)

Jeff Lebowski 03-05-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 194113)
Crap.

Follow-up question:

BYU fan?
Utah fan?
None of the above?

Levin 03-05-2008 10:29 PM

I don't know John Haddow. We actually just moved to DC a few months ago.

I went to BYU undergrad, and I'm a lukewarm cougar sports fan. Definitely not cheering for the Utes.

woot 03-05-2008 10:30 PM

Sooner referred me too, so don't go patting him on the back just yet.

Jeff Lebowski 03-05-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 194215)
I don't know John Haddow. We actually just moved to DC a few months ago.

I went to BYU undergrad, and I'm a lukewarm cougar sports fan. Definitely not cheering for the Utes.

Where did you go to law school?

Levin 03-05-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 194217)
Where did you go to law school?

I think I'd rather preserve my anonymity on the publicly viewed pages; my identity is slowly coming into focus. Not sure how we communicate privately, but if you can send me a message privately on the Guard's message system, I'll answer.

creekster 03-05-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 194239)
I think I'd rather preserve my anonymity on the publicly viewed pages; my identity is slowly coming into focus. Not sure how we communicate privately, but if you can send me a message privately on the Guard's message system, I'll answer.

There is a fee for this service. Boardmail me your credit card info and I will arrange it for you.

TripletDaddy 03-05-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

You might as well just tell everyone. SeattleUte will find out your secrets eventually.

Jeff Lebowski 03-05-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

It's not that big of a deal. Just curious.

For future reference, just click on a user's name and you will see a link to send a private message.

Levin 03-05-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 194242)
There is a fee for this service. Boardmail me your credit card info and I will arrange it for you.

Cool! And is it only $49.99 per month with unlimited emailing?!

JohnnyLingo 03-05-2008 11:43 PM

Welcome, Levin.