cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's CougarGuard policy on personal attacks? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19329)

Tavern Knight 05-12-2008 08:58 PM

What happened to Lingo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flystripper (Post 220019)
Fantastic, DixieCougar has now joined us! Somebody needed to replace Johnny Lingo

Is he not even on here any more?

Tavern Knight 05-12-2008 08:59 PM

And this after professing your undying love

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 220025)
Dix will leave as soon as he realizes that it is not safe here for him or his family.

that hurts.

cougjunkie 05-12-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavern Knight (Post 220034)
Is he not even on here any more?

you can read about lingo here:

mormonmomofnine.blogspot.com

Indy Coug 05-12-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavern Knight (Post 220029)
Are you going to offer some sort of retraction or admit that, among other things, you're a weenie?

Retraction for what?

Quote:

You're the biggest blow hard, it's kind of funny. Tell us all again about how you lived in the Middle East for two years when you were in elementary school and so you're an expert on counter terrorism measures. I love that story.
Link?

BYU71 05-12-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavern Knight (Post 219937)
Is this board moderated like Cougarboard? Are there anal retentive mods here that are stuck in high school and trying to finally live out there dreams of being cool?

Or can I bash them with impunity?

-DixieCougar
-Cassia Cougar
-Bernie Mac
-Rastafar-i
-New Guy
-Jerkface
-etc, etc, etc

Warning. Don't be my shaddow on this board. This board is condusive to chewing up people and spitting them out. Get your feet wet. Tackle some of the lightweights like Mike, Indy, Tex and Adam.

Tavern Knight 05-12-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 220041)
Warning. Don't be my shaddow on this board. This board is condusive to chewing up people and spitting them out. Get your feet wet. Tackle some of the lightweights like Mike, Indy, Tex and Adam.

Indy? Indy is a message board equivalent of a Medusa, for every stupid thing he says that you disprove, 8 new ones pop up. He's not worth my time, he's just kind of fun to harass, which is even more enjoyable since it obviously bugs him enough to have ignored me.

Indy Coug 05-12-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavern Knight (Post 220048)
Indy? Indy is a message board equivalent of a Medusa, for every stupid thing he says that you disprove, 8 new ones pop up. He's not worth my time, he's just kind of fun to harass, which is even more enjoyable since it obviously bugs him enough to have ignored me.

Ignored you? I've never ignored you. Jefe from time to time will sneak in a "forced ignore" without formal notification.

Such has happened with Rocky Balboa and exUte in the past.

Tavern Knight 05-12-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy Coug (Post 220050)
Ignored you? I've never ignored you. Jefe from time to time will sneak in a "forced ignore" without formal notification.

Such has happened with Rocky Balboa and exUte in the past.

Bull, if Jefe or a mod did it, it would be a mutual ignore. You're full of crap as usual. You just took me off ignore, liar.

BYU71 05-12-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavern Knight (Post 220058)
Bull, if Jefe or a mod did it, it would be a mutual ignore. You're full of crap as usual. You just took me off ignore, liar.

I'd bet money this isn't Cassita. Too much rankor.

Tavern Knight 05-12-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 220060)
I'd bet money this isn't Cassita. Too much rankor.

I'll prove it's me ... it's spelled "rancor", not "rankor". Is that proof enough?