cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Flash mob in church (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24149)

Sleeping in EQ 11-01-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 287748)
If your one example that you posted here is indicative of your knowledge on the topic, your paper must not have been very good.

Why would anybody think that? Your "If..." statement is just trying to cover for the unjustified assumptions you've made. No reasonable person would conclude that my posting a YouTube clip that a friend sent says anything about a research paper I presented to a highly-regarded and competetive national conference.

Once again, DDD demonstrates that he just wants to mess with people and try to show how cool he is.

Apparently, he has nothing better to do with his time than to step on someone's joke with "Flash mobs are cool. Sincerely, five years ago," and then proceed to talk down to someone who is very much in the know on this topic.

But he purchased his "1st gen iPod at the Apple store just after 9/11."

He's a posterboard for Hipster arrogance. I can't wait for his next post about how fantasic California is.

Colly Wolly 11-01-2008 05:47 PM

Two dorks bickering over meaningless bullshit.

YOhio 11-01-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colly Wolly (Post 287795)
Two dorks bickering over meaningless bullshit.

And on the internet of all places! You'd think that we'd have an elevated standard of discussion here on a BYU sports message board.

creekster 11-01-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 287798)
And on the internet of all places! You'd think that we'd have an elevated standard of discussion here on a BYU sports message board.

Like a dork from Ohio would know.

YOhio 11-01-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 287801)
Like a dork from Ohio would know.

pelagius is going to be pissed when he reads what you're saying about him.

creekster 11-01-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 287802)
pelagius is going to be pissed when he reads what you're saying about him.

Pelagius has already left in spirit; he's already practicing raising his nose when he discusses the OSU. That would leave who?

YOhio 11-01-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 287804)
Pelagius has already left in spirit; he's already practicing raising his nose when he discusses the OSU. That would leave who?

Rocky lived his early childhood in Cincinnati. He's more "from" Ohio than me. Also, HuskyFreeNW served his mission in this area. We're all pissed at your aspersions.

creekster 11-01-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 287808)
Rocky lived his early childhood in Cincinnati. He's more "from" Ohio than me. Also, HuskyFreeNW served his mission in this area. We're all pissed at your aspersions.

Ok, I amend my response to "Like a dork IN Ohio . . . ." Nice try, however.

YOhio 11-01-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 287810)
Ok, I amend my response to "Like a dork IN Ohio . . . ." Nice try, however.

Whoa! Are you referring to me? If so, then your initial assumption is correct. I would, like totally like, know.

creekster 11-01-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 287811)
Whoa! Are you referring to me? If so, then your initial assumption is correct. I would, like totally like, know.

Of course you would. WHat did you think I meant?