cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hi (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9426)

Evangelical Lurker 06-26-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 94399)
By refraining from answering, you're actually creating more questions. So it might be more fun to disclose your discovery procedures, so that we might post to draw you out of your reticent self.

I googled somebody, their name came up on a message board. That message board had a link to another, which had a link to a post here.

OK, so I'm a googler - that's it. I like to google people to see what they are up to. In other words, I'm a snoop - sometimes snooping can lead you to half way interesting places.

Evangelical Lurker 06-26-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 94412)

We need to make sure you aren't a spy intent on taking us back to mediocrity.

If you stop asking me questions, I can practically gaurantee you that I won't take you back to mediocrity. :-D

YOhio 06-26-2007 09:12 PM

Welcome Evangelical Lurker! Please don't be shy.

livecoug 06-26-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evangelical Lurker (Post 94398)
Wow, y'all are full of questions, aren't you?! Firstly, I'm not a BYU fan. I'm not really a sports kind of person. Really prefer to keep to myself how I found this place.

I swear, I won't cause problems.

We trust you not to cause problems, but I swear, if you make me cry even one little tear, you're outta here!

jay santos 06-26-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 94376)
Don't take it to personal if someone happens to jump on you. There will be those who will come to your aid.

If you would like a safer environment to operate in there is another site I could suggest. You would get the "washed" version of BYU fans and their friends.

I would tend to think this a kinder, gentler version of BYU fans, especially as it relates to conversing with those of other faiths. Fights get stopped before they get started on CB, but I would bet there's a better chance at a dialogue here with a fellow titled Evangelical Lurker.

BYU71 06-26-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay santos (Post 94440)
I would tend to think this a kinder, gentler version of BYU fans, especially as it relates to conversing with those of other faiths. Fights get stopped before they get started on CB, but I would bet there's a better chance at a dialogue here with a fellow titled Evangelical Lurker.

What I meant was you get a view of the washed down members. Kind of like the ones on South Park.:)

jay santos 06-26-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 94445)
What I meant was you get a view of the washed down members. Kind of like the ones on South Park.:)

So am I Timmy or Jimmy?

Mindfulcoug 06-26-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evangelical Lurker (Post 94413)
I googled somebody, their name came up on a message board. That message board had a link to another, which had a link to a post here.

OK, so I'm a googler - that's it. I like to google people to see what they are up to. In other words, I'm a snoop - sometimes snooping can lead you to half way interesting places.

i found this board via googleing some one too,but i actually had been informed about cougarboard by sooner.i wasnot fit there becuase i couldnot read religious posts and i had to donate which i would if i could.(becuase of not being in the state)
and i am glad that i didnot have to introduce myself ,it sounds a little bit like interrogation..owowwowo
i appreciate sooner for doing the job though.
i should thank Mike and others who accepted me and welcomed me too.
hope you enjoy the board .welcome!

Evangelical Lurker 06-26-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 94458)
i am glad that i didnot have to introduce myself ,it sounds a little bit like interrogation..owowwowo

Yeah, just a bit. This all kind of makes me think I should have stayed a true lurker.

Mindfulcoug 06-26-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livecoug (Post 94430)
We trust you not to cause problems, but I swear, if you make me cry even one little tear, you're outta here!

why ? are you fighting with your feminine part or are you strengthening your masculinity?
becase crying isnot all bad.