cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fear DOES exist in this dojo! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24693)

TripletDaddy 11-13-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surfah (Post 294926)
She was way cute in Karate Kid. She was dare I say chunky or maybe thick is the right word. But you're right, skirt, knee highs with the towel over her shoulders...

I liked her in Leaving Las Vegas.

My buddy that played the little Channing played with Shue in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.

She was thick in The Karate Kid. But it was thick, Shue goodness.

Do you mean Adventures in babysitting? DTMTBD was with Christina Applewhore.

Shue dropped the F bomb in AIB.....Don't F with the Babysitter!

Mormon Red Death 11-13-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 294920)
She looked good in palmetto.

I liked her in The Saint, as well. I was totally willing to help her with her hypothermia.

but there was something magical about The Karate Kid. Something very innocent, very demure.......MUCHO CALOR! I defy a guy to tell me that he didnt have a Shuerection from that movie. The All Valley tournament outfit...with the really tall socks and loafers with skirt......ROW-FREAKING-RRRR!

Its Alli with an "I"

Surfah 11-13-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runner Coug (Post 294929)
Adventures in Babysitting?

You're right....I got it mixed up. Wrong movie and actress entirely. I meant Applegate.

TripletDaddy 11-13-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death (Post 294932)
Its Alli with an "I"

Also, Daniel, with an L (very lame line for him to use on such a hot specimen, by the way).

I love when she gives him her phone number and he looks at it and says, "DEFINITELY"

Jennerstein 11-14-2008 08:28 AM

I present this music video which is so American in its capitalism. But it's kind of catchy :

http://www.sweeptheleg.com/

Archaea 11-14-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 294817)
Holy hell! You know/knew Bobby? YOU KNOW A COBRA KAI?

what in blazes have you been doing keeping this secret all this time? For future reference, if you know someone who starred in The Karate Kid, you let EVERYONE know as quickly as possible.

You are hereby and immediately promoted to the rank of Lieutenant in the Pop Culture Army.

But sensei......I can beat this guy.

I DONT WANT HIM BEAT. OUT OF COMMISSION.

Holy crap. you SWAM with that guy? did he ever wear his cobra kai gi when he was swimming?

He wanted no part of me.

Surfah 11-14-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 295084)
He wanted no part of me.

Yeah, but did his mother?

Archaea 11-14-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surfah (Post 295088)
Yeah, but did his mother?

A chain smoking, raspy voiced, screamer? You may have her.

il Padrino Ute 11-14-2008 08:52 PM

I don't know nor have I met anyone from The Karate Kid.

But I do know Johnny Whittaker. I grew up with his cousin.

That has to count for something, right? I mean, Family Affair + Sigmund and the Sea Monsters = Karate Kid, right?

Archaea 11-14-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 295165)
I don't know nor have I met anyone from The Karate Kid.

But I do know Johnny Whittaker. I grew up with his cousin.

That has to count for something, right? I mean, Family Affair + Sigmund and the Sea Monsters = Karate Kid, right?

I saw him in the MTC, I can't remember now if it at the beginning or after my mission; he went Portuguese speaking IIRC.

And Jocelyn in a Knight's Tale, Heath Ledger's movie is a friend of our family. She's from Northern Nevada.