cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I already posted this on the board, but I kind of wanted (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15377)

TripletDaddy 01-03-2008 09:16 PM

This thread is unique in that it has the potential to be the worst thread of 2007 AND 2008.

cougjunkie 01-03-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue (Post 169266)
Uh, lady, we all read it when you wrote "the fact that you are willing...really says a lot about you"

bdb I know for a fact you have been unfairly judgemental in the past, unless of course you consider telling another CB poster that a male poster on CB is a prime candidate to cheat on his spouse, when you dont even know that poster.

Black Diamond Bay 01-03-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 169394)
bdb I know for a fact you have been unfairly judgemental in the past, unless of course you consider telling another CB poster that a male poster on CB is a prime candidate to cheat on his spouse, when you dont even know that poster.

I've never made any such statement, and if something of that nature has been attributed to me, I can only assume that there has been a gross miscommunication.

smokymountainrain 01-03-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 169383)
This thread is unique in that it has the potential to be the worst thread of 2007 AND 2008.

See, I just can't decide. On one hand, I couldn't agree more about this thread being the worst thread in a two year span...

On the other hand, the unintentional comedy in this thread and the personal vendetta quotient is off the charts. So in that sense, it gets two thumbs up.

I'm confused.

cougjunkie 01-03-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 169407)
See, I just can't decide. On one hand, I couldn't agree more about this thread being the worst thread in a two year span...

On the other hand, the unintentional comedy in this thread and the personal vendetta quotient is off the charts. So in that sense, it gets two thumbs up.

I'm confused.

I just gave it 5 stars.

TripletDaddy 01-03-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 169407)

I'm confused.

SoCal is the land of rubberneck drivers and lookiloos.

You are driving down the 405, esp when it rains, and inevitably you are going to see a crash. Since there is no discernible shoulder along the 405 and the diamond lane abuts the conrete dividers, you are usually never more than a lane's width away from seeing the carnage firsthand. I have seen injured people, crying people, and even a dead person (covered) while driving through on the freeway. And everytime, i cant help but look.

This thread is just like the carnage on the 405. Slows everything down, ugly to look at, sad, but you just cant help but look.

cougjunkie 01-03-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 169415)
SoCal is the land of rubberneck drivers and lookiloos.

You are driving down the 405, esp when it rains, and inevitably you are going to see a crash. Since there is no discernible shoulder along the 405 and the diamond lane abuts the conrete dividers, you are usually never more than a lane's width away from seeing the carnage firsthand. I have seen injured people, crying people, and even a dead person (covered) while driving through on the freeway. And everytime, i cant help but look.

This thread is just like the carnage on the 405. Slows everything down, ugly to look at, sad, but you just cant help but look.

So you are the one that skewed the star power of this thread. It went from 5 stars to 2 stars in a hurry.

RockyBalboa 01-03-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 169348)
I would assume that you can figure out on your own what makes his comments disparaging. If your confused than I'd recommend looking up the word in a dictionary.

I assumed that earlier about you....tis a shame you can't take your own advice. Not surprising of course.

smokymountainrain 01-03-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 169419)
So you are the one that skewed the star power of this thread. It went from 5 stars to 2 stars in a hurry.

And somehow that post pushed it back to three. Now respond to BDB and maybe you can get it back to 5 stars.

Black Diamond Bay 01-03-2008 10:09 PM

My friend ute4ever has advised me that this thread needs to end, and I should stop participating. So at his request I'm stepping away, and someone else may have the last word.

TripletDaddy 01-03-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay (Post 169480)
My friend ute4ever has advised me that this thread needs to end, and I should stop participating. So at his request I'm stepping away, and someone else may have the last word.

Ute4ever = Jack Kevorkian

ute4ever 01-03-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 169484)

http://www.mylittleutefan.com/tommyburger.jpg

cougjunkie 01-04-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 169484)

Ute4ever= Cap'n Save-a-hoe