cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I think the vegetarian lifestyle is unhealthy (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20729)

MikeWaters 07-09-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 239947)
This one is getting ugly. I think it's pretty clear that neither of you are racist and accusing each other as such deprives the term of real meaning. Plus, I hate seeing my amigo fight with my comrade.

Fascist snob elitist, yes.

Racist? the jury is still out.

YOhio 07-09-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 239955)

Racist? the jury is still out.

Everything always has to be about you doesn't it?

TripletDaddy 07-09-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 239932)
I've noticed that when white folks are with a black person they just met the subject the whites first bring up to talk about is usually sports. That's always grating to me because I think it's racist, and I never do it. You're just that kind of bigot, maybe not out of malevolence but ignorance more than anything else.

You're the one who joined a religion with notoriously racist doctrines spouted by its prophets, seers and revelators. As an adult? Shall I apply your logic and conclude you're a racist just because you're a Mormon? You are the one who sends his "girl" to the store to buy your sodas.

My admin isnt black. She is white.

Cuz' if you're thinking of being my admin it don't matter if your black or white.

SeattleUte 07-09-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 239955)

I guess you don't know what fascist means. Fascists don't spend real resources to oppose the death penalty, strongly support gay marriage, and make personal sacrifices in resisting false indoctrination.

TripletDaddy 07-09-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 239969)
I guess you don't know what fascist means. Fascists don't spend real resources to oppose the death penalty, strongly support gay marriage, and make personal sacrifices in resisting false indoctrination.

LOL.

I bet you do zero pro bono for whites, almost all for blacks. Clearly, your pro bono work helps to ease your otherwise conflicted conscience.

You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you, Clarice?

MikeWaters 07-09-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 239969)

I think I've made a gross mistake. You do have a sense of humor.