cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   El Jefe never ceases to amaze LMBO! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9225)

JohnnyLingo 06-20-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Vikings (Post 92412)
You called me a pedophile because I said I only watch women's tennis when Sharapova is playing. We had a heated exchange through boardmail after that.

Hmmm I've completely forgotten about that, and I guess my boardmail don't keep messages from that long ago.

My apologies. That is a rather stupid thing to say.

RC Vikings 06-20-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 92417)
Hmmm I've completely forgotten about that, and I guess my boardmail don't keep messages from that long ago.

My apologies. That is a rather stupid thing to say.

Thank you. I would even offer to buy you lunch again if you would show up this time.

NorCal Cat 06-20-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livecoug (Post 92275)
Nothing factual? You existence is the factual proof to back it up. Sorry.

Wow, you're a real genius. The fact that someone exists proves they're an idiot? Tell me...what's it like living in Oz?

livecoug 06-20-2007 09:38 PM

lol.. carry on norcal. do your thing..

2ndTrombone 06-20-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Vikings (Post 92284)
NorCal Cat has never been a dick to me and we even found a common bond because we both felt the powder blue uniforms of the Jazz sucked. 2nd Trombone and Lingo are the only two guys I've ever had problems with.

You are going to continue to have problems with me as long as you live in Rexburg and yet somehow continue to operate under some crazy notion that you are better than me--all because of some assumption you made about my athletic ability based solely on my username. That's OK, though. You might be partially correct. You can can probably hit a golf ball farther than I can. Big whoop. I'm smarter than you. I'm better looking than you. I have a better job than you. I can sing better than you. I sure as hell can play the trombone better than you. I can ski better than you on snow or water. I'm funnier than you. And my home is better than yours--largely because it isn't in Rexburg.

I'm not sure why any of this really matters, though. I didn't make myself better than you at most of those things. God did. Thinking I'm better than you because I might find the talents God gave me superior to the ones he gave you would be stupid, so I'm not going to belittle you for being a meat headed troglodyte. However, I think you remain in Rexburg by choice, so I will continue to belittle you for that--which, apart from being able to differentiate between subtle shades of powder blue, is all I've ever really teased you about.

BarbaraGordon 06-20-2007 11:02 PM

Can you gentlemen just all take this thread outside, as it were. Thanks.

FMCoug 06-20-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 92533)
Can you gentlemen just all take this thread outside, as it were. Thanks.

Boys will be boys. Even Mormon boys. Oh, and don't you think "Gentleman" was a bit of a stretch?

BarbaraGordon 06-20-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMCoug (Post 92534)
Boys will be boys. Even Mormon boys. Oh, and don't you think "Gentleman" was a bit of a stretch?

Irony, dear.

ps. Like the turtle...we have one just like it. Two of his friends, too. Someday the rain will stop, though, I'm convinced.

Archaea 06-21-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndTrombone (Post 92532)
You are going to continue to have problems with me as long as you live in Rexburg and yet somehow continue to operate under some crazy notion that you are better than me--all because of some assumption you made about my athletic ability based solely on my username. That's OK, though. You might be partially correct. You can can probably hit a golf ball farther than I can. Big whoop. I'm smarter than you. I'm better looking than you. I have a better job than you. I can sing better than you. I sure as hell can play the trombone better than you. I can ski better than you on snow or water. I'm funnier than you. And my home is better than yours--largely because it isn't in Rexburg.

I'm not sure why any of this really matters, though. I didn't make myself better than you at most of those things. God did. Thinking I'm better than you because I might find the talents God gave me superior to the ones he gave you would be stupid, so I'm not going to belittle you for being a meat headed troglodyte. However, I think you remain in Rexburg by choice, so I will continue to belittle you for that--which, apart from being able to differentiate between subtle shades of powder blue, is all I've ever really teased you about.

There must be an inside debate here, as it's the first time I've heard somebody derided for living in Rexburg.

Is there something more that I'm missing? Is this a bit like somebody from the Avenues making fun of somebody residing in Murray or Sandy? I'm missing something here.

SoCalCoug 06-21-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndTrombone (Post 92532)

I nominate 2nd Trombone's post for the CougarGuard Hall of Fame!