cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hi (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9426)

YOhio 06-27-2007 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 94690)
To kill two birds with one stone here, I'd like to point out that the Sooners have more national titles than the Cougars and Longhorns combined.

SCOREBOARD!

BarbaraGordon 06-27-2007 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 94692)
SCOREBOARD!

That's one mighty old scoreboard.

YOhio 06-27-2007 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 94693)
That's one mighty old scoreboard.

Maybe you can point to the one where the Oklahoma Sooners defeated the mighty Cougars of Brigham Young University. Wait a sec...I don't think one exists because we're UNDEFEATED against the Sooners.

BarbaraGordon 06-27-2007 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 94696)
Maybe you can point to the one where the Oklahoma Sooners defeated the mighty Cougars of Brigham Young University. Wait a sec...I don't think one exists because we're UNDEFEATED against the Sooners.

Ha. Well, at least MY school hasn't relied on a long history of drug abuse, corruption, and NCAA violations to get the wins. I'll have you know some schools have principles.

SoonerUte 06-28-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 94701)
Ha. Well, at least MY school hasn't relied on a long history of drug abuse, corruption, and NCAA violations to get the wins. I'll have you know some schools have principles.

The first time I went with SoonerCoug to an OU football game, he was cheering for Bowling Green. Loudly. Right in the middle of the student section. I almost cried.

YOhio 06-28-2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerUte (Post 95081)
The first time I went with SoonerCoug to an OU football game, he was cheering for Bowling Green. Loudly. Right in the middle of the student section. I almost cried.

That's hilarious. Nice work SC!

BarbaraGordon 06-28-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerUte (Post 95081)

Sigh. That's really borderline abusive of him to put you in that kind of situation. I apologize for the language you must have been subjected to.

il Padrino Ute 06-28-2007 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 94701)

Excellent.