cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The dentist accused of groping breasts is LDS (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12833)

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 05:41 PM

The dentist accused of groping breasts is LDS

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=33835

According to this article.

He claimed it was medically necessary and a defensible practice, that breast massage helps with TMJ.

Most of the news stories don't mention that he is LDS. But this one does.

BYU71 10-15-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 136270)

He claimed it was medically necessary and a defensible practice, that breast massage helps with TMJ.

Totally embarassing. I think the church should consider not letting members become Dentists.

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 136274)
Totally embarassing. I think the church should consider not letting members become Dentists.

Or at least not let them treat TMJ.

SeattleUte 10-15-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

This is really strange. Why did you have a hunch he was LDS? Do you always wonder that anytime a news story comes around about somebody who did somehting henous? It wouldn't have occurred to me to check out whether he's LDS.

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 136295)
This is really strange. Why did you have a hunch he was LDS? Do you always wonder that anytime a news story comes around about somebody who did somehting henous? It wouldn't have occurred to me to check out whether he's LDS.

California. Seven kids. Complained he couldn't take care of his kids if he wasn't allowed to continue to practice.

non sequitur 10-15-2007 06:11 PM

I used to visit a TMJ therapy website that had an awesome webcam.

Clark Addison 10-15-2007 07:14 PM

I admit that when I first read an article on this, which had no mention of his being LDS, the thought crossed my mind that he was. I think it was a combination of 7 kids and having seen LDS dentists get in trouble before.

Sedated women and repressed men can be a dangerous combination. :)

RC Vikings 10-15-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Talk about your whole world crashing down in front of you. I'm sure he has a very nice home, kids that are involved with numerous activities, a prominent calling in the church and was most likely very well thought of in his field. All this ends because he can't keep the hands off the boobies.

Requiem 10-15-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Vikings (Post 136358)
All this ends because he can't keep the hands off the boobies.

It all starts in your head Goat.

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136361)
It all starts in your head Goat.

Yes, but not the one you are thinking of.

SeattleUte 10-15-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 136363)

No wonder he's a Coubarboard outcast.

RC Vikings 10-15-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 136363)

Once again it's proven that their is not enough blood in a mans body to run two heads at the same time.

woot 10-15-2007 08:03 PM

It's not surprising he's LDS, only because it's crazy what percentage of all dentists are LDS. In my past life I did dental consulting, and even though I tried to leave religious discussion out of it, I generally found out what religion my clients belonged to, and it was predominantly LDS. I hear that something like 1/3 of all dental students are LDS as well. It makes for good money, with a generally light and flexible schedule, so it is conducive to family life.

It's still sad when I hear about these sorts of things, but dentists do have very high rates of drug abuse, divorce, and suicide.

Requiem 10-15-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 136395)
It's not surprising he's LDS, only because it's crazy what percentage of all dentists are LDS. In my past life I did dental consulting, and even though I tried to leave religious discussion out of it, I generally found out what religion my clients belonged to, and it was predominantly LDS. I hear that something like 1/3 of all dental students are LDS as well. It makes for good money, with a generally light and flexible schedule, so it is conducive to family life.

It's still sad when I hear about these sorts of things, but dentists do have very high rates of drug abuse, divorce, and suicide.

Substitute the word "gropers" for every use of dentist (or variation) and you will have adequately described the LDS male universe.:rolleyes:

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136399)
Substitute the word "gropers" for every use of dentist (or variation) and you will have adequately described the LDS male universe.:rolleyes:

One woman's grope is another woman's sweet caress.

Farrah can chime in.

hyrum 10-15-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136399)

If woot could get a job as a groping consultant, that would be quite the gig.

ute4ever 10-15-2007 08:33 PM

GROAN

Does this mean breasts will become a new topic at every general priesthood session from here on out?

woot 10-15-2007 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyrum (Post 136422)
If woot could get a job as a groping consultant, that would be quite the gig.

hehe I'd have to read up on various techniques, I guess.

Requiem 10-15-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 136433)
hehe I'd have to read up on various techniques, I guess.

Why go to all the work of reading when there are plenty of volunteer research assistants? :rolleyes:

cougjunkie 10-15-2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136454)
Why go to all the work of reading when there are plenty of volunteer research assistants? :rolleyes:

Are you flirting with him?

Requiem 10-15-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 136530)
Are you flirting with him?

Perish the thought. I am slaving away in the kitchen basting tonight's rump roast. Is medium rare OK?

woot 10-15-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136558)
Perish the thought. I am slaving away in the kitchen basting tonight's rump roast. Is medium rare OK?

Just how I like it. I'd better not see you wearing shoes when I get home either.

Requiem 10-15-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 136606)
Just how I like it. I'd better not see you wearing shoes when I get home either.

Mothers Who Know teach that Monday is Saran Wrap night.

woot 10-15-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136608)

yikes.

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 136608)

I'm liking Requiem more and more. Stilletos, leather, whips, and chains.

Yes master!

Requiem 10-15-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 136621)
I'm liking Requiem more and more. Stilletos, leather, whips, and chains.

Yes master!

Coming from a cultured gentleman such as yourself, that is a fine compliment sir. I owe my new found liberation to CG and Sister Beck who said, "Latter-day Saint women should be the best homemakers in the world." To hell with world peace.

hyrum 10-16-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Turns out he went to BYU:
http://www.andersonstilesmarble.com/drsbio.html

SoonerCoug 10-16-2007 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyrum (Post 136719)

"contagious sense of humor that he shares with his patients"

Dr. Anderson: Are you ready for your massage? hee hee

Patient: Yes! giggle giggle, hee hee

RC Vikings 10-16-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyrum (Post 136719)

Dr. Marble should have told him what he was doing was wrong. He looks like a Stake President.

hyrum 10-16-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Vikings (Post 136896)
Dr. Marble should have told him what he was doing was wrong. He looks like a Stake President.

He did make sure that they all wore their white shirts for the portraits!