cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Mw2 - COD: Modern Warfare 2 (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26896)

MikeWaters 03-04-2010 12:49 AM

Last night I did a little claymore work.

Kind of fun to set up claymores everywhere with scavenger and danger. Annoying to everyone else, and not very good for the K/D ratio. But I don't mind pissing people off for my own entertainment.

Crackhead with knife is fun, but it can get old after a while.

MikeWaters 03-04-2010 08:05 PM

To be honest the claymore thing is not nearly as much fun as the knifing thing.

Maybe I should go to double shotties as well.

MikeWaters 03-11-2010 07:22 PM

I think my PS3 is about to give up the ghost. The machine keeps freezing up when playing MW2. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it, and that didn't solve the problem.

Ruh-Roh.

MikeWaters 03-11-2010 07:22 PM

I think my PS3 is about to give up the ghost. The machine keeps freezing up when playing MW2. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it, and that didn't solve the problem.

Ruh-Roh.

MikeWaters 03-30-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 310427)

Ruh-Roh.

The problem stopped. thank goodness.

So I have finally reached level 70. The main thing I was excited about was finally unlocking the AK-47. Then I started using it, and was hating it. Very disappointed. I think I was aiming at chests, and the kick was causing me to shoot over guys.

Well, I got the red-dot sight, and last night, I found that I liked the AK quite a bit with the sight. Good stopping power. Light. (of course, good stopping power is helped with the stopping power perk I have going).

I have completely unlocked two assault rifles. The M4A1 and the ACR. I have about 18 penetration kills from unlocking the SCAR. I went back and used the SCAR last weekend to try and unlock, and am finding that I am not a big fan.

So, I'm kinda bored with the game now. Not sure how much more I'm going to do.

The_Tick 05-18-2010 03:36 PM

I play and have fun with it. I am only at level 57 though.

Feel free to add me.

BYUTickster

MikeWaters 05-18-2010 03:40 PM

I recently passed cougjunkie in kill ratio.

Which is no biggie, since both of our kill ratios stink.

Archaea 05-18-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 311019)
I recently passed cougjunkie in kill ratio.

Which is no biggie, since both of our kill ratios stink.

What is your kill ratio?

Is it over 1.0, 2.0?

At one time my son's was over 1.4, which he tells me isn't very good.

MikeWaters 05-18-2010 04:19 PM

I said they stink.

CJ and I are the sacrificial lambs. We are the first guy down the tube, going down in flames and glory.

Archaea 05-18-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 311029)
I said they stink.

CJ and I are the sacrificial lambs. We are the first guy down the tube, going down in flames and glory.

You mean it's below 1.0?