cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why do Republicans hate Cookie Monster? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2669)

Robin 06-13-2006 03:14 PM

Why do Republicans hate Cookie Monster?

Can't they see that the Cookie Monster is one of them? A being who's internal struggle is principally defined by the desire to have ALL of cookies for himself? Perhaps the Cookie Monster is just too painful a mirror, a proverbial Picture of Dorian Gray, and that is why they want to kill Cookie Monster. The self loathing here is sad... very sad.

Detroitdad 06-13-2006 04:42 PM

So that is why they are always trying to cut funding for PBS. I finally put two and two together.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-13-2006 04:45 PM

Is there a cookie monster joke I'm missing?

Robin 06-13-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
Is there a cookie monster joke I'm missing?

Yeah... cookie monster is gay... or was that Bert and Ernie? I confuse my gay puppets.

Just kidding. This post is about the continuing efforts of republicans to starve PBS out of existence.

DirtyHippieUTE 06-13-2006 04:58 PM

Did you ever see those "Bert is Evil" web pages... Somebody photoshopped Bert standing next to hitler, they also mocked up some crime scene photos of burt after assaulting Ernie and sexually assaulting Calamity Jane.

Robin 06-13-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE
Did you ever see those "Bert is Evil" web pages... Somebody photoshopped Bert standing next to hitler, they also mocked up some crime scene photos of burt after assaulting Ernie and sexually assaulting Calamity Jane.

It is all because of the unibrow. People always assume the worst of a dude with a uni. Hittler used to have a unibrow, but when his upper lip was unable to grow a mustache, he had a uni-brow transplant to his lip.

il Padrino Ute 06-14-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin
Can't they see that the Cookie Monster is one of them? A being who's internal struggle is principally defined by the desire to have ALL of cookies for himself? Perhaps the Cookie Monster is just too painful a mirror, a proverbial Picture of Dorian Gray, and that is why they want to kill Cookie Monster. The self loathing here is sad... very sad.

Why do Democrats hate unborn babies?

Robin 06-14-2006 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute
Why do Democrats hate unborn babies?

Because they might vote republican?

il Padrino Ute 06-14-2006 01:55 AM

That may very well be true.

Colly Wolly 06-14-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin
Yeah... cookie monster is gay... or was that Bert and Ernie? I confuse my gay puppets.

Just kidding. This post is about the continuing efforts of republicans to starve PBS out of existence.

Spoken like a true welfare recipeint.