cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Have you ever... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18993)

RC Vikings 04-30-2008 03:58 PM

Have you ever...

Had sex in your office with Brazilian twins with the best of Jenna Jamison running on two big screens in the background after smoking pot all night and getting drunk on cheap wine and had it recorded and sent to your wife but she was okay with it and wanted to join in next time but only if her hot best friend could join it also?

Yes or No?

Indy Coug 04-30-2008 04:07 PM

So it turns out I was being stalked after all.

BYU71 04-30-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Vikings (Post 215410)
Had sex in your office with Brazilian twins after smoking pot all night and getting drunk on cheap wine and had it recorded and sent to your wife but she was okay with it and wanted to join in next time but only if her hot best friend could join it also?

Yes or No?

I once had the chance to do all that, but it was my girlfriend not my wife that was OK with it. However, after much thought I realized I wouldn't be able to partake of the Sacrament on Sunday and I know a rumor would start that I either drank or smoked. Therefor I passed on the opportunity.

RC Vikings 04-30-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 215421)
I once had the chance to do all that, but it was my girlfriend not my wife that was OK with it. However, after much thought I realized I wouldn't be able to partake of the Sacrament on Sunday and I know a rumor would start that I either drank or smoked. Therefor I passed on the opportunity.

I think we will be surprised by the number of people this has happened to or at least had the opportunity.

SoCalCoug 04-30-2008 08:24 PM

Well, not with BRAZILIAN twins.

UtahDan 04-30-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Had sex in your office with Brazilian twins with the best of Jenna Jamison running on two big screens in the background after smoking pot all night and getting drunk on cheap wine and had it recorded and sent to your wife but she was okay with it and wanted to join in next time but only if her hot best friend could join it also?

Yes or No?

I have with the eyes of my understanding.

Detroitdad 05-01-2008 12:49 AM

While snorting cocaine off a hooker's bare bottom? Too many times to count.

TripletDaddy 05-01-2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

Yes or No?

Sorry, but if you are a guy and have been smoking pot all night and are drunk, you are not doing anything with anyone....except maybe vomit on the carpet.

And odds are that the Brazilian twins are trannies. check for an adam's apple.

Archaea 05-01-2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 215812)
Sorry, but if you are a guy and have been smoking pot all night and are drunk, you are not doing anything with anyone....except maybe vomit on the carpet.

And odds are that the Brazilian twins are trannies. check for an adam's apple.

Not your best work.

Timing bad.

topicality? Average.

Needs work.

Although it is truthful that a guy doing a lot of pot isn't doing a lot of humping. I can't comment upon Brazilian twins being transvestites, again another area of your expertise, not mine.

SteelBlue 05-01-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 215817)
Not your best work.

Timing bad.

topicality? Average.

Needs work.

Although it is truthful that a guy doing a lot of pot isn't doing a lot of humping. I can't comment upon Brazilian twins being transvestites, again another area of your expertise, not mine.

Arch, you should have checked the headlines before you posted this.
Google "Ronaldo".