cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   hi (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15163)

RedHeadGal 12-19-2007 05:50 PM

hi

Haven't looked around too much yet. Am here at the urging of a friend. So I hate sports, and I typically don't enjoy discussing politics with Mormons. So what does this world offer me?

creekster 12-19-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 165313)
Haven't looked around too much yet. Am here at the urging of a friend. So I hate sports, and I typically don't enjoy discussing politics with Mormons. So what does this world offer me?

Well, we have sports and politics and religion. ANd bike riding and racing. Lots of bike stuff. How does that sound?

Welcome.

ute4ever 12-19-2007 05:54 PM

Prozac

DrumNFeather 12-19-2007 06:06 PM

Might I suggest that this person isn't much of a friend if he/she tells you to sign up for a site containing discussions you aren't interested in : )

Welcome. I think you'll find that there is plenty for everyone here.

MikeWaters 12-19-2007 06:09 PM

You are here because it is better to discuss whether the temple is sexist here than in your Relief Society meetings.

:)

marsupial 12-19-2007 06:39 PM

Welcome. I am always happy to see another woman join the board.

BYU71 12-19-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 165346)
Welcome. I am always happy to see another woman join the board.

Women, ever since they got the vote it has been about what are you going to do for me.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. The women on this board add a lot to the conversation.

SeattleUte 12-19-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Here there are non-Mormons and apostate Mormons and the Mormons are mostly aberrant. We don't like discussing politics with mainstream Mormons either.

bluegoose 12-19-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

SU got it right. Most of us don't like talking religion or politics with Mormons either. But we do here. So suck it up, sister, and jump into the fray.

creekster 12-19-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 165360)
Here . . .the Mormons are mostly aberrant.

I'm not. Everyone else is.