cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Damn I love Girl Scout cookies (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6817)

ute4ever 03-01-2007 12:11 AM

Damn I love Girl Scout cookies

Bought one of each box this year, plus donated two to the military: that makes ten boxes, $40.

Money well spent.

BlueHair 03-01-2007 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 63285)
Bought one of each box this year, plus donated two to the military: that makes ten boxes, $40.

Money well spent.

I would sure love to get my hands on 5 or 6 boxes of the Samoas. It's been a couple of years since I had them. They should sell them at Wal-mart so I could enjoy them year round.

il Padrino Ute 03-01-2007 02:52 AM

Girl Scout cookies rock.

The Samoas are my favorite too, though I think they're more addicting than meth. I'd probably push a Girl Scout down and steal the cookies if I got hooked on them.

BlueHair 03-01-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 63309)
Girl Scout cookies rock.

The Samoas are my favorite too, though I think they're more addicting than meth. I'd probably push a Girl Scout down and steal the cookies if I got hooked on them.

I'll have to try meth to test your theory. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe the meth with help keep my weight down while I indulge in my cookie addiction.

il Padrino Ute 03-01-2007 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueHair (Post 63310)
I'll have to try meth to test your theory. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe the meth with help keep my weight down while I indulge in my cookie addiction.

Let me know how it turns out.

BTW, I'm off Crunch 'n Munch. Cold Turkey. It was tough, but I did it.

Of course, the fact that the convenience store where I bought it stopped ordering it because it's grocery distributor no longer carries it and I'm too lazy to go two blocks farther to the store may have played a role.

BlueHair 03-01-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 63312)
Let me know how it turns out.

BTW, I'm off Crunch 'n Munch. Cold Turkey. It was tough, but I did it.

Of course, the fact that the convenience store where I bought it stopped ordering it because it's grocery distributor no longer carries it and I'm too lazy to go two blocks farther to the store may have played a role.

What? I thought we were going to make the news with the whole dump truck on the lawn thing! Now I'll have to go to Plan B, which is a swimming pool full of coke. If I could ever break that addiction, I'd be a thinner man.

il Padrino Ute 03-01-2007 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueHair (Post 63318)
What? I thought we were going to make the news with the whole dump truck on the lawn thing! Now I'll have to go to Plan B, which is a swimming pool full of coke. If I could ever break that addiction, I'd be a thinner man.

Sorry 'bout that. I've been a bit antsy lately and may fall off the wagon. If I do, I'll call you to help me get things rolling with the dump truck.

I'll help you with the Coke thing. The first step is switching to caffeine free Coke. That's as far as I've gotten so far.

BlueHair 03-01-2007 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 63320)
Sorry 'bout that. I've been a bit antsy lately and may fall off the wagon. If I do, I'll call you to help me get things rolling with the dump truck.

I'll help you with the Coke thing. The first step is switching to caffeine free Coke. That's as far as I've gotten so far.

I guess I'm on the wrong path. I started drinking coffee as a coke substitute. I figured I'd get twice the caffeine with none of the sugar. All it's accomplished is pushing my first coke back to lunch time instead of breakfast. I still end up drinking the same amount. Oh, by the way, you truly can get a caffeine "buzz". I thought it was a myth.

Surfah 03-01-2007 05:33 AM

I love Girl Scout Cookies too. I love the Trefoils, Samoas and frozen Thin Mints. Mmmmm, Thin Mint Ice Cream is the shiznit.

UteStar 03-01-2007 09:17 PM

Actually, instead of the 'shiznit', a more appropriate term for your appreciation of the cookies would be that they are 'mo shizzle.' Anyway, carry on, just wanted to make the quick correction.