cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Prop 8 ad featuring LDS missionaries (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24319)

Jeff Lebowski 11-04-2008 02:07 AM

Prop 8 ad featuring LDS missionaries

Is this legit? Is it really getting airtime in Cali? Ouch.

Levin 11-04-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 289108)

Did SU become a producer of commercials?

Tex 11-04-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 289108)

I actually laughed out loud at that. What a terribly hilarious ad.

The No voters have lost their minds if they think that's going to persuade anyone who's mind isn't already made up.

SteelBlue 11-04-2008 02:17 AM

I've never seen that commercial. And I watch way too much tv. I'm going to say it's an internet commercial at most.

Runner Coug 11-04-2008 02:19 AM

They raided her panty drawer, that's hot.

If all lesbians looked like those two, I would gladly march in the streets supporting their right to marry. As it stands, since most of them look like Rosie O'Donnell, I have no choice but to object.

smokymountainrain 11-04-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runner Coug (Post 289116)
They raided her panty drawer, that's hot.

If all lesbians looked like those two, I would gladly march in the streets supporting their right to marry. As it stands, since most of them look like Rosie O'Donnell, I have no choice but to object.

My thoughts exactly. Well that and I'm jealous that I never ran into lesbians who looked like that on my mission.

Surfah 11-04-2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 289119)
My thoughts exactly. Well that and I'm jealous that I never ran into lesbians who looked like that on my mission.

I did. She was hot. Didn't wear a bra. And had a 5 year old boy. I guess after being burned by her baby's daddy she decided to bat for the other team. My companion and this lesbian started talking about Sarah McLauchlin. She then showed us her moves bellydancing and then intorduced us to Wicca. Needless to say, we visited her as often as she allowed.

TripletDaddy 11-04-2008 02:34 AM

video removed.

Don't mess with lesbians, I guess.

Jeff Lebowski 11-04-2008 04:07 AM

This was the lead story on KSL news tonight. They said the ad will air in select California markets starting tomorrow morning. The LDS church has already issued a statement complaining about it.

il Padrino Ute 11-04-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 289113)
The No voters have lost their minds if they think that's going to persuade anyone who's mind isn't already made up.

I agree.

And I really doubt it's going to prevent folks from joining the LDS church as well.