cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   If you want to know the real impetus for Cuff (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24809)

SeattleUte 11-21-2008 09:50 PM

If you want to know the real impetus for Cuff

Just check out the insipid pablum on its religion forum. Mission accomplished, I guess. No more meat on the shelves.

Where art thou Adam? Waters?

Finderson's expositions on the meaning of atheism is their karma.

Archaea 11-21-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 295994)
Just check out the insipid pablum on its religion forum. Mission accomplished, I guess. No more meat on the shelves.

Trading Waters for Finderson, doesn't seem quite fair.

Clark Addison 11-21-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

What does the second "F" stand for?

SeattleUte 11-21-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clark Addison (Post 295997)
What does the second "F" stand for?

I can't take credit for it. It's tooblue's pun. He said that the conspirators cuffed MikeWaters.

CardiacCoug 11-22-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 295998)
I can't take credit for it. It's tooblue's pun. He said that the conspirators cuffed MikeWaters.

Isn't every person who registered at CUF basically a co-conspirator, including you?

SeattleUte 11-22-2008 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardiacCoug (Post 296009)
Isn't every person who registered at CUF basically a co-conspirator, including you?

No. The conspirators are the signatories to Jeff's post. I go where I please but I've expressed my views freely both places. I'm a fox.

BarbaraGordon 11-22-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

You realize the pervasive elitism and condescension in religious and other discussions here is why some of them left?

ute4ever 11-22-2008 01:29 PM

SU you're more than welcome to create a meaty religious discussion anytime you please. In fact, we've been waiting three years to see it.

cougjunkie 11-22-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 296026)
SU you're more than welcome to create a meaty religious discussion anytime you please. In fact, we've been waiting three years to see it.

SU wont ever create a religious discussion because he has yet to decide what he believes.

By the way its rivalry week and all Seattleute can talk about is religion, speaks volumes.

SeattleUte 11-23-2008 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 296028)
By the way its rivalry week and all Seattleute can talk about is religion, speaks volumes.

I'd be happy to compare my football instincts to yours. Twenty games ago I essentially left Utefans for good after I told some of their big stars they were morons for wanting Whit fired, that Whit from the start succeeded amazingly given the hand he was dealt, and that sophositicated fans give a coach 5-7 years.

I told you the Beavers could win the Pac 10 this year.

I told you Utah's defense was great. Only small minded football analyists grade football teams exclusively by numbers of sacks or yards allowed.

I told you Utah would win this game going away.