cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   She looks old, whoever did her make up screwed up (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21873)

Archaea 08-27-2008 03:00 AM

She looks old, whoever did her make up screwed up

It would have been high comedy had she said, "after much personal reflection, I find John McCain to be my candidate and we should endorse him."

Now that would have made for a fun convention. This is predictable and boring.

YOhio 08-27-2008 03:17 AM

She looked hott!

Archaea 08-27-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 257677)
She looked hott!

You've spent too much time with UteStar.

YOhio 08-27-2008 04:21 AM

Seriously though, Chelsea looks fantastic. I've always felt bad for her, going through her awkward years in the public spotlight. Having to hear every detail of her dad's misdeeds with a woman just a few years her senior must have been horrible. She seems to have come out of that whole mess pretty well.

Archaea 08-27-2008 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 257712)
Seriously though, Chelsea looks fantastic. I've always felt bad for her, going through her awkward years in the public spotlight. Having to hear every detail of her dad's misdeeds with a woman just a few years her senior must have been horrible. She seems to have come out of that whole mess pretty well.

You're a f...ing pervert. She could be your daughter. What will Utestar and your boy Seattle think of you if you so persist.

Chelsea is weird, and arrogant. Don't criticize me but let me campaign for Mommie.

She's got the Clinton mean streak. Let's hope we've seen the last of the Clintons. If this elections vanquishes them, then it will serve at least one important purpose.

YOhio 08-27-2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 257715)
You're a f...ing pervert. She could be your daughter.

She's a year younger than me.

SeattleUte 08-27-2008 04:36 AM

I loath the title of this thread beyond my ability to express. It has got to be the most sexist ever. Thanks, YOhio, for trying to lighten things up a bit.

il Padrino Ute 08-27-2008 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 257725)
I loath the title of this thread beyond my ability to express.

I thought you liked the truth?

Apparently not.

YOhio 08-27-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 257725)
I loath the title of this thread beyond my ability to express. It has got to be the most sexist ever.

I think you're selling both Arch and yourself short. You do have the ability to adequately express your loathing and Arch can be, and has been, way more sexist than this thread title.

Archaea 08-27-2008 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 257723)
She's a year younger than me.

You were mature for your age. I didn't know you were that precocious.