cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who had contact with known persons during one's honeymoon? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24533)

Archaea 11-07-2008 10:02 PM

Who had contact with known persons during one's honeymoon?

This is for entertainment purposes only.

All-American 11-07-2008 10:03 PM

I assume you mean besides the spouse.

Though not always would that affect the count.

BarbaraGordon 11-07-2008 10:16 PM

Arch, your first answer doesn't make any sense.

Runner Coug 11-07-2008 10:18 PM

I had no contact with my family member's dead bodies during my honeymoon, so put me down for #1.

marsupial 11-07-2008 10:20 PM

Well, technically we had contact with everyone during our honeymoon. We got married on Dec. 21 in Oakland and spent the night in a hotel in the Bay Area. Then our reception was in my hometown on Dec. 22 so we saw everyone. We spent a night in a hotel there and then ended up needing to go to my parent's house on Dec. 23 for a reason I can't remember. We spent two nights in San Francisco and returned to my parent's house for Christmas dinner, then left for Utah the next day so danimal could return to work.

But no one called us and we called no one when we were away. We definitely could use a second honeymoon.

BarbaraGordon 11-07-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 292167)
We definitely could use a second honeymoon.

Us too!

SoCalCoug 11-07-2008 10:23 PM

Crap. I picked the wrong one. I did talk to my son a couple of times, but nobody else.

Archaea 11-07-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 292164)
Arch, your first answer doesn't make any sense.

I was distracted, change the "of" to "over".

Archaea 11-07-2008 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 292167)
Well, technically we had contact with everyone during our honeymoon. We got married on Dec. 21 in Oakland and spent the night in a hotel in the Bay Area. Then our reception was in my hometown on Dec. 22 so we saw everyone. We spent a night in a hotel there and then ended up needing to go to my parent's house on Dec. 23 for a reason I can't remember. We spent two nights in San Francisco and returned to my parent's house for Christmas dinner, then left for Utah the next day so danimal could return to work.

But no one called us and we called no one when we were away. We definitely could use a second honeymoon.

Nobody contacted me, but I could always use another honeymoon.

FarrahWaters 11-07-2008 10:28 PM

I did not give the name or number of our hotel to the in-laws, but my parents had it. When my MIL started insisting she needed to call us, my parents told her to wait for a little while. Then she said she was going to start opening wedding presents, and my parents finally gave her the number so we would tell her to stop.