cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A man has a gun to your head, he gives you one sports related question and tells you (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23376)

cougjunkie 10-06-2008 09:35 PM

A man has a gun to your head, he gives you one sports related question and tells you

answer it correctly or die?

You dont know the answer so he gives you the chance to call either Cougjunkie or Seattleute for the answer. I will even go as far to say the question is about the Utes.

Who do you call?

ewth8tr 10-06-2008 09:36 PM

I would know the answer.

MikeWaters 10-06-2008 09:36 PM

Yeah, I can't relate to this question because I wouldn't need to call anyone.

cougjunkie 10-06-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 275706)
Yeah, I can't relate to this question because I wouldn't need to call anyone.

Remember on our radio show you are the antagonizer and I am the sports guy, you need me.

Runner Coug 10-06-2008 09:37 PM

I call Chuck Norris to come and kick the guy's ass.

CJF 10-06-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 275701)

You dont know the answer so he gives you the chance to call either Cougjunkie or Seattleute for the answer. I will even go as far to say the question is about the Utes.

Who do you call?

If those are my only two options and I don't know the answer I let him pull the trigger. I have enough insurance to take good care of my family and knowing SU might know something more about sports than me just sucked my will to live.

Archaea 10-06-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Who do you call?

I have a wife, and a man with a wife doesn't need anything else.

jay santos 10-06-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Who do you call?

Is the question about late 70's/early 80's college basketball?

TripletDaddy 10-06-2008 10:15 PM

I would call SeattleUte. As the man with the gun is dialing, I would tell him that SeattleUte drinks appletinis.

The man with the gun would be distracted with laughter, at which time I would either escape or wrestle the gun away from him.

BarbaraGordon 10-06-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Who do you call?

Ghostbusters?