cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Great South Park scenes (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10956)

jay santos 08-17-2007 07:40 PM

Great South Park scenes

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2909510

For me:

1. When the boys were pretending to be Japanese comic heroes and Cartman turned himself "invisible", took his clothes off, and inched across a stage butt naked.

2. Anything with Butters

3. Anything with Towelie

jay santos 08-17-2007 07:43 PM

I guess Freddie had the same idea.

YOhio 08-17-2007 08:33 PM

I agree with your Butters assessment. He's hilarious.

Here are my favorite moments, in no particular order:

When the neighborhood hip-hop kids start dancing in front of Stan and then tell him he got served, when he responds, "it's on."

Stan becomes a goth and drinks black coffee at Denny's all night.

Cartman takes over a Civil War recreation and moves the troops to fight in Kansas.

Cartman kills a hippie jam-band festival by putting Slayer in the sound system.

Mr. Garrison coming to the sad realization that his sex change operation didn't allow him to have abortions.

Cartman atones for his sins to pass through the veil between life and death.

Cartman killing Scott Tenorman's parents, cooking their remains in chili and serving them to Scott. After this, he still gets Radiohead to make fun of Scott.

There are many others I'm forgetting. What a great show.

TheSizzle36 08-17-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 113737)

When the neighborhood hip-hop kids start dancing in front of Stan and then tell him he got served, when he responds, "it's on."

Cartman takes over a Civil War recreation and moves the troops to fight in Kansas.

Mr. Garrison coming to the sad realization that his sex change operation didn't allow him to have abortions.

Cartman killing Scott Tenorman's parents, cooking their remains in chili and serving them to Scott. After this, he still gets Radiohead to make fun of Scott.

The whole world of Warcraft episode for starters.

"Henifer" Lopez

Mr. Jefferson

All-American 08-17-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 113737)

The World of Warcraft episode was great. My personal favorite is probably the spoof on the Da Vinci code and the cover-up of Easter.

It's too bad its over the top crudity will mean that so many will never experience the veritable comic genius of South Park.

JohnnyLingo 08-17-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-American (Post 113741)
It's too bad its over the top crudity will mean that so many will never experience the veritable comic genius of South Park.

I feel the same way. I kinda wish they'd just do away with all the profanity and crude stuff, but I also wonder if they show would be as funny.

Solon 08-17-2007 09:52 PM

> The entire "Mormon Episode."

> Any time we get to see Cartman interact with Clyde Frog.

> Paris Hilton's "Hey kids! Make your own internet sex-video kit!" I think it came with a couple of hits of ecstasy.

> Casa Bonita!

> Ginger kids have no souls.

> Offering macaroni pictures to Flaming Moses at Jew Scouts Meetings.

> And on, and on, and on. . .

JohnnyLingo 08-17-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 113760)
>

Oh man, the ginger kids one is hilarious.

"We gingers are proud people. We are the descendants of great Americans such as Ron Howard and others."

All-American 08-17-2007 11:49 PM

Or when the people of South Park chase out the "Richers." Priceless.

YOhio 08-18-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 113760)

"They creep us out and make us feel sick to our stomachs."

I loved that episode.