cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Nap. Dyn - the picture I never posted on cougarboard (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52)

MikeWaters 08-16-2005 04:15 AM

Nap. Dyn - the picture I never posted on cougarboard

So I made this post a little ways back on cougarboard, but refrained from posting the picture, due to possible korihorage. Now that we are free, free, free at last, here goes.
=========================

I get an email from a coworker who happens to really like Napoleon Dynamite. We had discussed it often.

So the email says, "I thought you would want to see my new shirt I got on vacation."

So I open up the picture and it is a self-portrait chest-shot (no head, no arms) of a Napoleon Dynamite t-shirt. A fairly tight t-shirt I might add.

So I thought maybe she pulled the pic off the web. But the attachment was 1 megabyte, indicating it was likely her own camera. So I send her back an email, "is that you?" Her reply, "yes, why?" My reply "funny shirt."

I didn't quite know how to respond to that. She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker...

I was going to say that ND has brought so many different people together in so many ways, but I don't think it's appropriate in this case!!!
===========================
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2/nd_thumb.jpg

MikeWaters 08-16-2005 05:18 AM

by the way the fallout was as follows:

I did show it to my wife, who asked, "why couldn't she just take a picture of the shirt?" I ran into my coworker a few days later, and she said, "did you email me because you thought I was sending you a picture of my chest?! Cause that's not what I was trying to do at all." We had a few chuckles and that was it.

SoCalCoug 08-16-2005 05:23 AM

I don't believe her. With all the lengths girls go to in trying to get guys to look at their chests, so they can act shocked and appalled that a guy would sneak a glance at their cleavage, I refuse to believe that a girl is going to be that naive about her chest.

SteelBlue 08-16-2005 08:11 PM

I don't believe her Mike. I think she wanted you to see her in the shirt. Gives a whole new meaning to "Testing the Waters" :wink:

Archaea 08-16-2005 08:18 PM

Good luck with that friend

a threesome with a divorcing gal, hmmm.

Stay away, very far away, unless of course she has large tracts of land, huge tracts of land.

SoCalCoug 09-28-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker
If, by "flamboyantly dressed," you mean revealing, I'd say there's not enough evidence before us - additional pictures may be needed.

:twisted:

ute4ever 09-28-2005 07:56 AM

I've asked girls before, when they are wearing a shirt with writing across the chest and see guys looking there, what do they think the guy is looking at?

They all gave me the same answer: their breasts, and that's why they wore it.

MikeWaters 09-28-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalCoug
Quote:

She's the most flirtatious, most flamboyantly dressed coworker
If, by "flamboyantly dressed," you mean revealing, I'd say there's not enough evidence before us - additional pictures may be needed.

:twisted:

Well, I didn't take a picture, but this co-worker was at our house a while ago, working on a project with my husband. I walked into the study to tell them I was leaving the house, and found her leaning forward in her seat so that her very low-rise jeans exposed her entire thong. This, of course, was intentional, because nowadays, the underwear is just another accessory to the outfit. However, its the only time i felt mildy uncomfortable leaving my husband alone with a woman.

And I don't want to hear any of you guys mention the word, "cat fight"...

FarrahWaters 09-28-2005 12:49 PM

oops, that last post was me. I forgot to log out of Mike's account

MikeWaters 09-28-2005 02:23 PM

crap, woman, you blow my identity and now you are posting on my account!