cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   BigFatMeanie (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3006)

BigFatMeanie 07-07-2006 04:36 AM

BigFatMeanie

I just learned how to start a new thread so I'll repost this...

I guess I'll introduce myself since I'm new:

- 5 kids, oldest is 10, youngest is 2. We're out of the baby business now.
- Manage a team of software developers in Salt Lake City. If you're looking for an entry level programming position then I'm always hiring.
- Football and basketball season ticket holder. Gold Cougar Club membership so I get decent seats.

danimal 07-07-2006 04:41 AM

5 kids in 8 years? Wow. I'm tired just thinking about it. I bet they're fun though.

BigFatMeanie 07-07-2006 04:58 AM

They're more fun now that the oldest two can watch the younger three. That means Mrs. Meanie and I can get away for a while,

By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the same Danimal that posts on the Raging Bull message board about International Automated Systems would you?

danimal 07-07-2006 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie
They're more fun now that the oldest two can watch the younger three. That means Mrs. Meanie and I can get away for a while,

By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the same Danimal that posts on the Raging Bull message board about International Automated Systems would you?

Yeah, free babysitting would be nice. My parents made my 12-year old sister (at the time) watch 4 younger kids (I was about 1 year old) for a week while they went on some nice vacation. Pack your bags BFM!

Sorry, not the same danimal. In fact, I don't even know what an International Automated System is.

Sleeping in EQ 07-07-2006 06:46 PM

Welcome BFM. How's the traffic in South Jordan these days? I remember when people moved out there to get away from the traffic...

BigFatMeanie 07-07-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleeping in EQ
Welcome BFM. How's the traffic in South Jordan these days? I remember when people moved out there to get away from the traffic...

When going north or south it's not too bad as there are several options: Redwood Road, Bangerter (my usual choice as I live on 32nd west), and I-15

Going east and west stinks. There is no good way to get across the valley from an east/west standpoint. It's only going to get worse as developments like Daybreak fill in.

UteStar 07-09-2006 02:44 AM

I have 2 kids in 8 years and I am ready to have a nervous breakdown. People like you bigfatmeanie are saints and deserve medals. Kids have been the greatest things in the world for my wife and I...but man, 2 have been more than a handful.

I have friends that live in South Jordan and Daybreak and they agree...getting to the East bench is like an all day affair. Hopefully they will make something that will work for you all out there.

Welcome to the board.

Colly Wolly 07-09-2006 02:59 AM

You have a great avatar.

UteStar 07-09-2006 04:41 AM

Stick It In Him--If you are talking to me, all I have to say is--that picture represents one of the greatest moments of modern dance that this world has ever seen...thanks to the genius that is Ricky Gervais.

Colly Wolly 07-09-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UteStar
Stick It In Him--If you are talking to me, all I have to say is--that picture represents one of the greatest moments of modern dance that this world has ever seen...thanks to the genius that is Ricky Gervais.

I was actually talking to BFM, but your avatar is great as well. I pee my pants a little bit everytime I watch that clip.