cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tips for telling you have been full-santosed (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12799)

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 01:27 AM

Tips for telling you have been full-santosed

1. No one ever responds to your posts, except for the same 5 guys who all happen to be mods

2. You can't see page-views next to your posts

3. You can't boardmail anyone

I don't know which is worse, that fact that you are full-santosed, or the fact that some of you can't figure out that it occurred.

woot 10-15-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 135896)
1. No one ever responds to your posts, except for the same 5 guys who all happen to be mods

2. You can't see page-views next to your posts

3. You can't boardmail anyone

I don't know which is worse, that fact that you are full-santosed, or the fact that some of you can't figure out that it occurred.

Did that happen to you? All I did was "mock" the church leadership (no, I didn't) and subsequently harshly berate the nazis that banned me using a bit of colorful language (that part is true). I can't imagine what you did to deserve that. What did Santos do for that matter?

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 01:40 AM

No I am not full-santosed.

I was converted from donor to non-donor, despite donating twice.

woot 10-15-2007 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 135903)
No I am not full-santosed.

I was converted from donor to non-donor, despite donating twice.

Ack that seems even worse. Not very endearing when they take your money without providing the promised service. Is that why you took off last week?

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 135905)
Ack that seems even worse. Not very endearing when they take your money without providing the promised service. Is that why you took off last week?

I take masochistic pleasure in fighting Mormon mullah-ism, and Jefe got tired of me winning.

woot 10-15-2007 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 135906)
I take masochistic pleasure in fighting Mormon mullah-ism, and Jefe got tired of me winning.

hehe it's really tempting. I honestly think that one of the reasons why I'm liberal is that I attended BYU. Now I'm attending a liberal bastion and find myself hating democrats more and more. I guess I'm just that way, and CB brings it out of me in spades.

MikeWaters 10-15-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 135911)
hehe it's really tempting. I honestly think that one of the reasons why I'm liberal is that I attended BYU. Now I'm attending a liberal bastion and find myself hating democrats more and more. I guess I'm just that way, and CB brings it out of me in spades.

If you take the red pill you will eventually be banned from his site. Or silenced. it's a lowest common denominator thing, designed to appeal to the masses. He doesn't care much whether the fringes of Mormon liberals get their needs taken care of.

il Padrino Ute 10-15-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 135901)
..What did Santos do for that matter?

My understanding is that Jay unequivocally let Jefe know just how Jay felt about Jefe.

Tex 10-15-2007 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 135905)
Ack that seems even worse. Not very endearing when they take your money without providing the promised service.

Promised services, even those paid for, come with terms and agreements, woot.