cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bill O'Reilly freaks out. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23033)

Venkman 09-30-2008 02:54 AM

Bill O'Reilly freaks out.

Old stuff from his Inside Edition days. Hilarious! WArning: he uses the F word.

UtahDan 09-30-2008 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venkman (Post 271999)

Wow. The most interesting part is how easily he recomposes himself to do that last cut, the apparently comes unglued the second he is done. Quite a temper. I have been that pissed, but I've never acted that way at work. Then again, I'm not a celebrity.

Venkman 09-30-2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 272079)
Wow. The most interesting part is how easily he recomposes himself to do that last cut, the apparently comes unglued the second he is done. Quite a temper. I have been that pissed, but I've never acted that way at work. Then again, I'm not a celebrity.

Yeah, that cracked me up.

I've never acted that way either, but I've seen it happen. I wonder if these celebrity types are ever embarassed afterwards, or do they feel they can act however they want and it's ok because they're a bigshot.

BlueK 09-30-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venkman (Post 272084)
Yeah, that cracked me up.

I've never acted that way either, but I've seen it happen. I wonder if these celebrity types are ever embarassed afterwards, or do they feel they can act however they want and it's ok because they're a bigshot.

With O'Reilly I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Jeff Lebowski 09-30-2008 01:34 PM

Hilarious.

Surfah 09-30-2008 01:42 PM

There's a similar video of Chris Berman blowing up on the ESPN set. I was disappointed by it and honestly it made me think less of Boomer. I hope he was just having a rough day.

Surfah 09-30-2008 01:43 PM

Found it:

UtahDan 09-30-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surfah (Post 272119)
There's a similar video of Chris Berman blowing up on the ESPN set. I was disappointed by it and honestly it made me think less of Boomer. I hope he was just having a rough day.

I don't agree with the profanity, but sometimes you have to give people a lesson in how they should treat you in the future.

Surfah 09-30-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 272366)
I don't agree with the profanity, but sometimes you have to give people a lesson in how they should treat you in the future.

I understand that, but Boomer has been doing this for how long? Makes me wonder if it was a prima dona thing more than anything else.

il Padrino Ute 09-30-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venkman (Post 271999)

Red Fox pride baby!