cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Request to members of cougarguard (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8259)

MikeWaters 05-11-2007 02:47 AM

Request to members of cougarguard

Please do not EVER under ANY circumstances "report abuse" on JohnnyLingo on cougarboard. The danger is that he will be korihored.

Thank you.

JohnnyLingo 05-11-2007 02:51 AM

There's a report abuse function?

Well I'll be. There is.

Are you saying if enough people click the icon I'll be automatically korihored? You sure there's no way to change that, Mikey? I'd hate to have the computer go over your head.

ute4ever 05-11-2007 05:08 AM

JL, let me dumb the post down for you.

If you are korihored on Cougarboard, that will increase the odds that you will spend more time over here, and we don't want you here.

After reaching your 500th post on here, you said you would go away. It would be nice to see you keep your word.

JohnnyLingo 05-11-2007 05:20 AM

How embarrassing. If only Mike had chosen a name for his board that was less similar to Cougarboard.

And I'm sorry for disappointing you with my lack of integrity, ute4evah. But I've been receiving constant solicitations to return to Cougarguard ever since I left. I have to give the people what they want.

All-American 05-11-2007 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 80846)
How embarrassing. If only Mike had chosen a name for his board that was less similar to Cougarboard.

And I'm sorry for disappointing you with my lack of integrity, ute4evah. But I've been receiving constant solicitations to return to Cougarguard ever since I left. I have to give the people what they want.

And those solicitations-- they come from people on Cougarboard, don't they?

JohnnyLingo 05-11-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

And those solicitations-- they come from people on Cougarboard, don't they?
Nope. I don't want to embarrass anyone, but several high-profile Cougarguard members have been begging for my return.

Jeff Lebowski 05-11-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 80892)
Nope. I don't want to embarrass anyone, but several high-profile Cougarguard members have been begging for my return.

That was me. I would typically make such a post right after Lingo would bash CG over on CB. I thought the irony would be obvious. Apparently not. Sorry guys.

TheSizzle36 05-11-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 80904)
That was me. I would typically make such a post right after Lingo would bash CG over on CB. I thought the irony would be obvious. Apparently not. Sorry guys.

Don't worry... having been on forced ignore with him on CB for so long I forgot what an ass he is. This, thankfully, reminds me. Now I remember why I'm on a forced ignore with him and I'm okay with that.

JohnnyLingo 05-11-2007 02:46 PM

I love you, too, Sizzle.

TheSizzle36 05-11-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 80926)
I love you, too, Sizzle.

I know you do. And it scares me. You can't quit me. It really worries me.

Your poor wife...