cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bronco is terrible at clock management and a horrible game coach. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24226)

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:15 AM

Bronco is terrible at clock management and a horrible game coach.

Damn him.

He should be coach in charge of football administration but not head football coach. I hate the way he plays his team in tight situation. Damn him.

This team is an abortion.

Surfah 11-02-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 287913)
Damn him.

He should be coach in charge of football administration but not head football coach. I hate the way he plays his team in tight situation. Damn him.

Or maybe he just knows his piss poor defense so well that he managed the clock to score so as to leave little time for CSU.

tooblue 11-02-2008 01:05 AM

Quote:

Damn him.

Please -- you're a football snob and the worst kind of arm chair QB.

Indy Coug 11-02-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

What a wanker.

Archaea 11-02-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy Coug (Post 287938)
What a wanker.

The team should be destroying UNLV and CSU and is a loss waiting to happen.

PaloAltoCougar 11-02-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Except for the fact that the team is 8-1, will likely end the season with 10 wins or more for the third year in the row, has one of the best and most fun-to-watch offenses in the nation, has given Bronco the best winning percentage of any coach in BYU history, finds a way to win close games, and will still be ranked in the top 20, I couldn't agree more.

Good sir, keep your powder dry for a time when BYU truly sucks. Watch some game tape of SDSU, Washington State, or a host of other schools, to refine your definition of football abortions.

Yeah, I get that the defense is very weak, but the team is entertaining, doesn't quit, and consistently plays at or above the available talent level. I hope for better things, but overall I'm enjoying BYU football.

myboynoah 11-02-2008 01:17 AM

What exactly was the clock management problem? That he left 22 seconds on the clock?

Goatnapper'96 11-02-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Damn him.

There she goes...there she goes right now!

Archaea, the defense is awful. Despite this the team is likely to be ranked in the top 20 and is likely to start next year in the top 20. Bronco is to blame for the sorry state of affairs concerning talent on defense. That is the reason BYU is not a great team this year.

However, he is a wee bit better of a head football coach than you give him credit.

Take this in the loving way it is intended. Good Brother you need to pull the string. Seriously.

HuskyFreeNorthwest 11-02-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Damn him.

Abortion is so 1988. You would have scored some points had you said this team is so No on Prop 8.

Goatnapper'96 11-02-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboynoah (Post 287943)
What exactly was the clock management problem? That he left 22 seconds on the clock?

To some people 22 seconds is a long time. Perhaps Arch can send our condolences to his dear eternal companion.