cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   What should this site be? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   have we reached a saturation point? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1657)

MikeWaters 03-21-2006 01:38 PM

have we reached a saturation point?

I think we have pretty much collected most cougarboarders that would be interested in this site.

Are we better off as we are or would it be good to grow a little more?

Archaea 03-21-2006 01:47 PM

we have good numbers but, chat is ignored and we don't have activity at the samelevel; I guess that's okay.

MikeWaters 03-21-2006 01:58 PM

Cougarboard has more posts in one week than we have had total on this site since inception.

But I would venture that the quality factor/post is higher here...

SeattleUte 03-21-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters
Cougarboard has more posts in one week than we have had total on this site since inception.

But I would venture that the quality factor/post is higher here...

Exactly. Your local Mcdonald's serves more folks in one week that that fine little French bistro downtown has since inception. Which is a cooler place?

fusnik11 03-21-2006 03:38 PM

i think the site could use 10 more quality posters....

i think if, thesizzle, sticks around he will be a nice addition, and i think there are a few more that would be welcome here....

a little more traffic would be prime. naturally you run into the problem, with more people you get more pricks...

bluegoose 03-21-2006 03:53 PM

We've also lost a few quality posters in past couple of months. Even though we often diagreed, I enjoyed some of the religion contributions of Adam and Iluvatar when they were around. Chapel Hill Coug also had the potential to make for some interesting religious discussions.

I think you're right, it seems like we are hitting steady state conditions with regard to volume of quality posters who stick around for long.

Jeff Lebowski 03-21-2006 05:12 PM

What ever happened to Fuegote? Haven't seen him in a while.

SeattleUte 03-21-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegoose
We've also lost a few quality posters in past couple of months. Even though we often diagreed, I enjoyed some of the religion contributions of Adam and Iluvatar when they were around. Chapel Hill Coug also had the potential to make for some interesting religious discussions.

I think you're right, it seems like we are hitting steady state conditions with regard to volume of quality posters who stick around for long.

Thumbs up on Chapel Hill.

All-American 03-21-2006 05:28 PM

Nah, I think we could handle more if it came along. A few more "regulars" couldn't hurt.

ute4ever 03-21-2006 05:39 PM

Mike are you thinking of locking the site?