cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I was at the swimming pool... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10924)

BigFatMeanie 08-16-2007 12:35 AM

I was at the swimming pool...

I went to the swimming pool the other day and a man was there with his little boy. The boy kept yelling at his dad to go off the high dive. Of course, you could tell that the dad was totally scared and didn't want to go. His couldn't wouldn't shut up about it so the dad finally decided to do it. I felt kind of bad for the dad in that it was easy to see was a fat slob and was embarrassed about it. He looked like he used to have some abs at one time in his life but now was left only with rolls of fat and some moobs where he used to have pecs.

So, the dad goes up on the high dive and, instead of getting to the edge and taking his bearings before he dived like any sensible person would, he trips right at the end of the diving board and falls into the pool. Of course, he tried to fake like he meant to just quickly go off the high dive but everyone knew that he tripped and fell. To top it off, his suit came off underwater! You could see him in the water trying to pull it back up quickly and looking around to make sure nobody noticed. The funniest part is that he did it two more times and his suit kept came off each time! Some people never learn their lesson. Of course everyone noticed but they were too polite to say anything. I bet he went and told his friends about how great his dives off the high dive were and didn't even mention the fact that his suit came off.

cougjunkie 08-16-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie (Post 113322)
I went to the swimming pool the other day and a man was there with his little boy. The boy kept yelling at his dad to go off the high dive. Of course, you could tell that the dad was totally scared and didn't want to go. His couldn't wouldn't shut up about it so the dad finally decided to do it. I felt kind of bad for the dad in that it was easy to see was a fat slob and was embarrassed about it. He looked like he used to have some abs at one time in his life but now was left only with rolls of fat and some moobs where he used to have pecs.

So, the dad goes up on the high dive and, instead of getting to the edge and taking his bearings before he dived like any sensible person would, he trips right at the end of the diving board and falls into the pool. Of course, he tried to fake like he meant to just quickly go off the high dive but everyone knew that he tripped and fell. To top it off, his suit came off underwater! You could see him in the water trying to pull it back up quickly and looking around to make sure nobody noticed. The funniest part is that he did it two more times and his suit kept came off each time! Some people never learn their lesson. Of course everyone noticed but they were too polite to say anything. I bet he went and told his friends about how great his dives off the high dive were and didn't even mention the fact that his suit came off.

Is this a first? A reverse post on CG?

Venkman 08-16-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 113324)
Is this a first? A reverse post on CG?

Cougarguard has arrived!