cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Etiquette Night" at mutual (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11127)

MikeWaters 08-23-2007 01:57 PM

"Etiquette Night" at mutual

So we had a gathering at a members house, everyone seated, served dinner, two speakers relating the finer points of etiquette and manners.

Well towards the very end, during the Q&A session, someone lets one rip. Most everyone was trying not to laugh.

I think, though I hope I'm wrong, it was the girl with autism. It was from her table, and she wasn't laughing, but then again, she doesn't tend to get what the others get anyway.

But it was kind of funny whether on purpose or accidental.

Detroitdad 08-23-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 115915)
So we had a gathering at a members house, everyone seated, served dinner, two speakers relating the finer points of etiquette and manners.

Well towards the very end, during the Q&A session, someone lets one rip. Most everyone was trying not to laugh.

I think, though I hope I'm wrong, it was the girl with autism. It was from her table, and she wasn't laughing, but then again, she doesn't tend to get what the others get anyway.

Farts can be an expression of etiquette in some circles.

BYU71 08-23-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 115915)

Often funny, but sometimes not at all. Ask nikuman, PAC and others sitting around us during the Vegas Bowl. That wasn't funny and some BYU fan owes a lot of people an apology.

JohnnyLingo 08-23-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 116002)
Often funny, but sometimes not at all. Ask nikuman, PAC and others sitting around us during the Vegas Bowl. That wasn't funny and some BYU fan owes a lot of people an apology.

Sorry about that.

hyrum 08-23-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 116002)

He who smelt it, dealt it.