cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Men only: Are you fat and/or balding? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13981)

SeattleUte 11-16-2007 05:39 PM

Men only: Are you fat and/or balding?

BYU71 11-16-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 151507)

Fat/bald/ and unbelievabley RICH. I have chicks all over me and it ain't because I am short, fat or bald.

myboynoah 11-16-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 151510)
Fat/bald/ and unbelievabley RICH. I have chicks all over me and it ain't because I am short, fat or bald.

Sadly, I'm not rich.

landpoke 11-16-2007 06:34 PM

What's the standard here? The gubmint guidelines, looking in the mirror, how I feel? Yes, no, maybe.

Oh and I'm balding, not bald.

SeattleUte 11-16-2007 06:45 PM

The purpose of this poll was to get Waters to vote. Notice how he never votes? I knew vanity would get the best of him.

jay santos 11-16-2007 07:27 PM

I would trade my svelte body and Craig Thompson hair for 71's money.

Archaea 11-16-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 151532)
The purpose of this poll was to get Waters to vote. Notice how he never votes? I knew vanity would get the best of him.

Why don't you let me be the judge of who is fat and/or balding?

Or better yet, let Farrah judge.

woot 11-16-2007 07:28 PM

My hair thinned a bit several years ago but seems to have stopped for the last few years. Therefore, I don't know if I'm balding or not. My mom's dad had a full head of hair, but my mom's hair was pretty thin, so I've always assumed I'd be bald, but I may have lucked out. My older brothers' are stable like mine/bald as hell respectively.

jay santos 11-16-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 151571)
My hair thinned a bit several years ago but seems to have stopped for the last few years. Therefore, I don't know if I'm balding or not. My mom's dad had a full head of hair, but my mom's hair was pretty thin, so I've always assumed I'd be bald, but I may have lucked out. My older brothers' are stable like mine/bald as hell respectively.

Isn't that an old wives tale that bald gene comes from mother's father but it comes equally from both sides of the family?

woot 11-16-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay santos (Post 151583)
Isn't that an old wives tale that bald gene comes from mother's father but it comes equally from both sides of the family?

I think it is a better indicator than random chance, but yea it's not nearly as good of an indicator as it was once thought to be. It is definitely genetic, but it appears to be from a combination of genes from both sides.