cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I'm with Kobe, I say trade me (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8716)

SeattleUte 05-30-2007 08:06 PM

I'm with Kobe, I say trade me

Trade me, Waters. Find me a board that will take my wisdom to heart, not make vicious personal attacks, and cover me with five star ratings. And I want the ball more. Trade me. I'm sure you can get some nice FARMS geek in return. You have a crying need for one of those here.

Cali Coug 05-30-2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 85659)
Trade me, Waters. Find me a board that will take my wisdom to heart, not make vicious personal attacks, and cover me with five star ratings. And I want the ball more. Trade me. I'm sure you can get some nice FARMS geek in return. You have a crying need for one of those here.

Nah, we like you too much. You go a bit crazy with the religion stuff, but you have a valuable perspective that helps make this place work.

Jeff Lebowski 05-30-2007 08:36 PM

That's very funny.

YOhio 05-30-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Trade me, Waters.

Why would Mike trade you? Nobody loves Waters like you do. Nobody.

creekster 05-30-2007 08:48 PM

Besides, Mike overpaid for you and there is no one that would take your contract.

cougjunkie 05-30-2007 09:52 PM

If SeattleUte goes then i go. We are a package deal. I figure he is the Pippen and i am the Jordan of the deal, so if you throw me in the mix we are guaranteed to be wanted by someone.

Detroitdad 05-31-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

In this scenario is Archaea then an aging and overweight Shaq? And is Grapevine Kwame Brown?

il Padrino Ute 05-31-2007 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroitdad (Post 85854)
In this scenario is Archaea then an aging and overweight Shaq? And is Grapevine Kwame Brown?

I wouldn't compare grapevine to Brown, as that is unfair to grape. He at least sometimes strings together a few things that make sense, whereas Brown was/is completely useless.

Detroitdad 06-01-2007 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 85858)
I wouldn't compare grapevine to Brown, as that is unfair to grape. He at least sometimes strings together a few things that make sense, whereas Brown was/is completely useless.

Every once in a blue moon Kwame will look like a stallion. He just cannot catch the ball. It is that simple.

Grapevine also posts like a stallion. He is just so hard to understand.

BTW I pick you as the Lamar Odom of this analogy, a talented guy who can't quite live up to his promise. And you both have smoked tons of weed.