cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other College Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Soccer players are pussies (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9890)

cougjunkie 07-12-2007 01:58 AM

Soccer players are pussies

i am watching this under 20 FIFA world cup and i cant believe how big of pussies they all are. The Uruguay players moreso than the US, but the US sure has its fair share.

cougjunkie 07-12-2007 02:19 AM

i take back part of that, Michael Bradley of the USA is not a pussy, he started a melee after the game, and kept going after the Uruguay players.

Then after its broken up he looks over and starts yelling scoreboard and holding up his fingers 2-1. This sent the uruguay players in to another hissy fit.

mpfunk 07-12-2007 02:20 AM

I like to think of it this way. Not all pussies are soccer players, but all soccer players are pussies. For example Manu Ginobili is not a soccer player, but he is like a soccer player in that he is a pussy.

cougjunkie 07-12-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 100594)
I like to think of it this way. Not all pussies are soccer players, but all soccer players are pussies. For example Manu Ginobili is not a soccer player, but he is like a soccer player in that he is a pussy.

i agree with the first part, but Ginobili my friend is no pussy. By the way in this game a guy incidently back hands a US player in the ear, barely touching him, the US player looks around, finds the ref, grabs his eye and drops to the ground, they bring out the doctor and a stretcher. When they show the replay the announcers say: "doesnt look like he made solid contact" No crap he barely touched him and it was his ear not his eye.

Ginobili may flop but at least he doesnt need a damn stretcher for getting grazed in the ear.

il Padrino Ute 07-12-2007 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 100596)
i agree with the first part, but Ginobili my friend is no pussy. By the way in this game a guy incidently back hands a US player in the ear, barely touching him, the US player looks around, finds the ref, grabs his eye and drops to the ground, they bring out the doctor and a stretcher. When they show the replay the announcers say: "doesnt look like he made solid contact" No crap he barely touched him and it was his ear not his eye.

Ginobili may flop but at least he doesnt need a damn stretcher for getting grazed in the ear.

No, Ginobili is a pussy because he's from South America.

cougjunkie 07-12-2007 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 100599)
No, Ginobili is a pussy because he's from South America.

Italians are much bigger pussies than south americans. This is not debatable.

il Padrino Ute 07-12-2007 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 100600)
Italians are much bigger pussies than south americans. This is not debatable.

Oh yes it is.

Italians are wusses, but S. Americans are pussies which is the next step down the scale. See, Ginobili is an Italian name, but the Italians kicked all the pussies out of Italy so they all moved to S. America where Ginobili was born.

And the French are the French.

BlueHair 07-16-2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 100603)

I find French maids to be very attractive.

8ballrollin 07-17-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 100603)
Oh yes it is.

Italians are wusses, but S. Americans are pussies which is the next step down the scale. See, Ginobili is an Italian name, but the Italians kicked all the pussies out of Italy so they all moved to S. America where Ginobili was born.

While not widely acknowledged, I think a "wussy" is worse than just a plain-old "pussy". This is because a wussy is half wimp and half pussy - per Fast Times at Ridgemont Times, where I believe the term originated.

il Padrino Ute 07-18-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8ballrollin (Post 102738)
While not widely acknowledged, I think a "wussy" is worse than just a plain-old "pussy". This is because a wussy is half wimp and half pussy - per Fast Times at Ridgemont Times, where I believe the term originated.

You may have a very good point here. Still, I'd rather have to face a S. American than an Italian, wouldn't you?