cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   smokymountainrain has arrived... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13420)

smokymountainrain 10-31-2007 05:32 PM

smokymountainrain has arrived...

It's real simple...

Generally I get suspended on CB for just 1 day. This time I was suspended for 7 days so I thought I'd check out cougarguard and see what all the fuss is about.

Oh and DDD is a bad influence. Hilarious, but a I should really choose my aquaintances more wisely.

MikeWaters 10-31-2007 05:35 PM

We are the Australia of BYU sports-message boards.

smokymountainrain 10-31-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 144187)
We are the Australia of BYU sports-message boards.

in the few minutes that I've been browsing the site, I can see that.

TripletDaddy 10-31-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 144184)
It's real simple...

Generally I get suspended on CB for just 1 day. This time I was suspended for 7 days so I thought I'd check out cougarguard and see what all the fuss is about.

Oh and DDD is a bad influence. Hilarious, but a I should really choose my aquaintances more wisely.

I got 14 days in the joint.

One thing I am noticing about my suspensions: they are getting longer and longer.....

I was caught red-handed....

No more jerking around!

smokymountainrain 10-31-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 144191)

One thing I am noticing about my suspensions: they are getting longer and longer.....

No more jerking around!

sometimes when I'm typing with just my left hand, I can't control what I type. dammit.

TripletDaddy 10-31-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 144194)
sometimes when I'm typing with just my left hand, I can't control what I type. dammit.

I think Thibious is missing out on a great comedic opportunity.

When he suspends you, he should just send you a short note that says, "Thibbed, For Your Pleasure."

K-dog 10-31-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 144184)
It's real simple...

Sorry to hear about your suspension. I have found the moderators at CB to be increasingly lame...starting with their creation. Welcome to CG. Enjoy your stay on the board of the free.

smokymountainrain 10-31-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-dog (Post 144201)
Sorry to hear about your suspension. I have found the moderators at CB to be increasingly lame...starting with their creation. Welcome to CG. Enjoy your stay on the board of the free.

thanks

If I can get suspended for typing something that wouldn't even offend my wife, it pretty much confirms your comment about the moderators.

TripletDaddy 10-31-2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 144207)
thanks

If I can get suspended for typing something that wouldn't even offend my wife, it pretty much confirms your comment about the moderators.

Is Herbsandspices pretty tolerant? That is good to hear...

nikuman 10-31-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 144191)

No more jerking around!

Again? What'dya get dinged for this time?