cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kobe is amazing (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7204)

Surfah 03-23-2007 06:05 AM

Kobe is amazing

I love Kobe. I love him even more because most everyone here and CB hates him. I hope he drops 50 again tomorrow night.

RockyBalboa 03-23-2007 11:50 PM

He's an amazing rapist.

mpfunk 03-24-2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfah33 (Post 67220)
I love Kobe. I love him even more because most everyone here and CB hates him. I hope he drops 50 again tomorrow night.

He probably will drop 50 and then he will go out and cheat on his wife.

Surfah 03-24-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 67376)
He probably will drop 50 and then he will go out and cheat on his wife.

No different than Jordan. His exploits weren't any secret. And yes I think he will drop 50 tonight.

He's an adulterer Rocky. Not a rapist. I love the moral judgement everyone passes on him. I mean is that how we judge all of our athletes these days? There are few then we could really champion. Might as well start calling Junior, I mean Reno Mahe, an amazing fornicator.

MikeWaters 03-24-2007 02:21 AM

I hate Kobe. I hate his team, and their boring style.

Surfah 03-24-2007 02:32 AM

He got it. 4 in a row with 50 or more. Another accomplishment and one that distinguishes himself from Jordan.

Mike, how is the Lakers style of play boring? Or pray tell, what style is preferable to you?

MikeWaters 03-24-2007 02:39 AM

Suns, suns, suns.

I like actual basketball. Where people play together and work together. Assists occur.

I could watch the Suns play all day.

Surfah 03-24-2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 67393)
Suns, suns, suns.

I like actual basketball. Where people play together and work together. Assists occur.

I could watch the Suns play all day.

Perception is everything. I think your disdain for the Lakers and Kobe clouds what they actually do as a team on the court. The Lakers are 7th in the league in APG. Just 3 APG less than the Suns who lead the league. The Lakers also are 4th in the league in points per shot. And wouldn't you know that Kobe is 20th among all players in APG? At his position he ranks 6th. You haven't watched many Lakers games.

And if you liked these Suns you would have loved the Lakers of the 80's.

MikeWaters 03-24-2007 03:09 AM

Kobe is 8th highest in TO per game.

Of course, he is not even in the top 50 in assists to turnovers.

Lakers team is 16th in assists to turnovers.

And yes, I was a Lakers fan in the 80s (Magic vs. Bird). I am no longer a Lakers fan and have not been for a long time.

il Padrino Ute 03-24-2007 04:17 AM

I loathe the Lakers. I execrate Phil Jackson and his immeasurable arrogance.

Kobe has a tremendous amount of talent and I will always recognize that talent, but the abhorrence I feel for him is more than the core temperature of an infinite number of suns.

And yes, Mahe is a remarkable fornicator. The difference between Mahe and Kobe is that Kobe believes he is entitled to cheat on his wife because he is Kobe; Mahe made a mistake.