cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Warriors by 10 tonight (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13375)

NorCal Cat 10-30-2007 06:21 PM

Warriors by 10 tonight

Don't be surprised if Belinelli lights it up from outside either.

cougjunkie 10-30-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 143622)

Belinelli is going to score less than 10 points a game this year, mark it down. He will be just like all the other rookies that have good preseasons and then suck against real NBA competition.

If the Warriors suck (which I anticipate) then Belinelli may score a few more points.

Whats the over/under on how many games Baron Davis plays this season? I say 40 and I will take the Under.

Whats the over/under on how many games Stephen Jackson plays before he tries to cap someone? I say 31.

NorCal Cat 10-30-2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 143625)
Belinelli is going to score less than 10 points a game this year, mark it down. He will be just like all the other rookies that have good preseasons and then suck against real NBA competition.

If the Warriors suck (which I anticipate) then Belinelli may score a few more points.

Whats the over/under on how many games Baron Davis plays this season? I say 40 and I will take the Under.

Whats the over/under on how many games Stephen Jackson plays before he tries to cap someone? I say 31.

He probably won't average more than 10 points per game for the season. Not exactly a bold prediction you're making there.

BD has missed 15-20 games on average the last few seasons. I will gladly take your money if you want to take the under on 40 games. Just let me know how much money you can afford to lose.

Regarding Jack, well that depends on if you plan on attending any Warriors games.

YOhio 10-30-2007 07:27 PM

Jazz by 8 if Memo sits. 15 if he plays.

RockyBalboa 10-30-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 143644)
He probably won't average more than 10 points per game for the season. Not exactly a bold prediction you're making there.

BD has missed 15-20 games on average the last few seasons. I will gladly take your money if you want to take the under on 40 games. Just let me know how much money you can afford to lose.

Regarding Jack, well that depends on if you plan on attending any Warriors games.

How about this bet?

The Jazz end up with a better overall season record than the Warriors and a higher seeding in the playoffs than the Warriors.

Whaddaya say...make it an even 100 bucks or should we raise the stakes?

ute4ever 10-30-2007 08:11 PM

The Warriors have had 5 months to prepare for this game and you think they will win by only 10?

BYU71 10-30-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 143622)

You are on. Let's keep it friendly. $200 is friendly. Are we on or are you just shooting off your mouth.

RockyBalboa 10-30-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 143703)
You are on. Let's keep it friendly. $200 is friendly. Are we on or are you just shooting off your mouth.

Who are you talking to?

NorCal Cat 10-30-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 143667)
Jazz by 8 if Memo sits. 15 if he plays.

Is that based on his stellar performance against the W's in the playoffs? LOL

NorCal Cat 10-30-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 143703)

$200 bet on Belinelli "lighting it up from outside?" Well, we would have to define what that means exactly first. However, I only said don't be surprised if he does, not that he would. He may not even play very many minutes tonight, being the first NBA game of his career.