cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   junkie is such a homer. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23373)

SeattleUte 10-06-2008 09:20 PM

junkie is such a homer.

BYU is the best. He has no issue with scheduling. Schedules are pitch perfect every year. He likes the rankings that put BYU highest. If you attack BYU he's your enemy.

MikeWaters 10-06-2008 09:21 PM

On our radio show, I will bring balance. I will complain about everything.

TripletDaddy 10-06-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 275685)

PK and I will run you off the air.

MikeWaters 10-06-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 275687)
PK and I will run you off the air.

The only reason that PK ever reads this site is because of me.

Hot Lunch 10-06-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 275684)
BYU is the best. He has no issue with scheduling. Schedules are pitch perfect every year. He likes the rankings that put BYU highest. If you attack BYU he's your enemy.

Of all people to call Junkie out.

cougjunkie 10-06-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Fuck OFF! Stick to the ballet, and Appletinis, you are way out of your league here.

If I wanted to know which leotard keeps my balls the dryest I will ask you, if I wanted to know about the ins and outs of Necrophilia you would be first on my list. But other than that you are pretty much worthless on this site.

TripletDaddy 10-06-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 275689)
The only reason that PK ever reads this site is because of me.

I've just emailed him to verify whether that is true. I'll let you know what he says.

MikeWaters 10-06-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 275692)
Fuck OFF! Stick to the ballet, and Appletinis, you are way out of your league here.

If I wanted to know which leotard keeps my balls the dryest I will ask you, if I wanted to know about the ins and outs of Necrophilia you would be first on my list. But other than that you are pretty much worthless on this site.

Hey boy, FCC, remember what I told you?

CJF 10-06-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Maybe your best troll job yet. Watching you get upset about the opinions of people who actually pay attention to football makes me laugh. It'll all be settled in November so it doesn't matter today, tomorrow this week or even this month.

Archaea 10-06-2008 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 275685)

Jim Rome with a little bit of Jerry Seinfeld. I can see it now. Do I get to be Frazier?