cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home Improvement and Real Estate (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Sod Party (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18977)

bYuPride 04-29-2008 11:11 PM

Sod Party

So I just ordered 2500 sq. ft. of sod to lay down in the front and back yards.. I'm happy to help others get crap done, but I hate asking people to help me do stuff for some reason.. but I told my wife I'd ask some friends to see if they could help and since I know I'm safe from any of you helping me, except for Hyrum...who seems to have really good ideas on home improvement, you all have your invitation to the sod laying party.

UteStar 04-29-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bYuPride (Post 215219)
So I just ordered 2500 sq. ft. of sod to lay down in the front and back yards.. I'm happy to help others get crap done, but I hate asking people to help me do stuff for some reason.. but I told my wife I'd ask some friends to see if they could help and since I know I'm safe from any of you helping me, except for Hyrum...who seems to have really good ideas on home improvement, you all have your invitation to the sod laying party.

Holy crap, that sounds so much fun. I am not sure when you are going to do it, but I have an appointment that day and I will not be able to make it. Anyway, I bet it will be a great time and its too bad that I can't change this appointment.

BigFatMeanie 04-29-2008 11:33 PM

Sod off.

YOhio 04-29-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UteStar (Post 215220)
Holy crap, that sounds so much fun. I am not sure when you are going to do it, but I have an appointment that day and I will not be able to make it. Anyway, I bet it will be a great time and its too bad that I can't change this appointment.

Call it a sodomy party and UteStar is there.

il Padrino Ute 04-30-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bYuPride (Post 215219)

Let me know what time to show up, especially now that I have the right address.

MikeWaters 04-30-2008 01:54 AM

I would love to go, but the price of gas is too high.

UteStar 04-30-2008 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 215233)

You are a bad, bad man.

TripletDaddy 04-30-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 215233)

I thought you were the one who wants to smoke cigars....

Kilgore Trout 04-30-2008 03:32 PM

Can we call you the Marquis...

de Sod?

(Bom ba da bom)

bYuPride 04-30-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 215265)
Let me know what time to show up, especially now that I have the right address.

Just show up Saturday evening for the BBQ. Then you can just enjoy the finished product, however awful it may look.