cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Get ready to start 0-1 Jazz fans (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13340)

NorCal Cat 10-29-2007 05:07 PM

Get ready to start 0-1 Jazz fans

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night to see your beloved Jazz start the season with a blowout loss to the WARRIORS in Oaktown. I'll have to watch that facial dunk Baron gave to AK a few more times to get really pumped for the game.

BTW, are the Jazz still wearing those WNBA-blue uniforms?

ute4ever 10-29-2007 05:14 PM

Okay, I'll bite.

Of course GS will win, it is a revenge game for them. But too bad that last May they failed to bring their October game.

mpfunk 10-29-2007 05:15 PM

You can have your dunk, I'll take the series victory.

YOhio 10-29-2007 05:24 PM

If the Jazz win, what are the predictions as to how long until NorCal will go into hiding? I'm guessing at least a week, maybe two.

mpfunk 10-29-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 143075)
If the Jazz win, what are the predictions as to how long until NorCal will go into hiding? I'm guessing at least a week, maybe two.

If they lose he will spend 2 weeks in hiding listening to Rush and biting his pillow.

NorCal Cat 10-29-2007 05:56 PM

I will give the Jazz some credit...

they were at least smart enough to get rid of Fisher. Although, I'm not sure why they ever signed him in the first place. After watching him play for the W's, I could see he was an official "has been."

mpfunk 10-29-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 143099)
they were at least smart enough to get rid of Fisher. Although, I'm not sure why they ever signed him in the first place. After watching him play for the W's, I could see he was an official "has been."

I'll give some credit to the Warriors they are exactly like the Denver Nuggets of 1994. The team that had one great series and beat a superior opponent, and then fell off the face of the map after everyone was talking them up. It will be fun watching the Warriors suck this year. My guess is they finish no better than .500.

NorCal Cat 10-29-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 143101)
I'll give some credit to the Warriors they are exactly like the Denver Nuggets of 1994. The team that had one great series and beat a superior opponent, and then fell off the face of the map after everyone was talking them up. It will be fun watching the Warriors suck this year. My guess is they finish no better than .500.

First of all, to say the Mavericks are superior to the Warriors is just plain ignorant. The W's have dominated them for 2 years now.

No better than .500 eh? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, tough guy?

TripletDaddy 10-29-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 143109)
First of all, to say the Mavericks are superior to the Warriors is just plain ignorant. The W's have dominated them for 2 years now.

No better than .500 eh? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, tough guy?

Havent the Warriors won a championship? Have the Jazz?

NorCal Cat 10-29-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 143113)
Havent the Warriors won a championship? Have the Jazz?

Great point! W's have won 3, thank you very much. The Jazz are still waiting for a sensible nickname, nevermind a title.